ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Do I need to hit the stop ignoring button to see what’s happening?:confused:
I wouldn't chance it. Just click the Showed Ignored Content link to temporarily see the posts. Then at least you won't get bombarded with emails once he starts up again.

First off, I didn't know anyone was really reading my rants. This is me in a nut shell for better or worse.
I was told since birth I had to go to college. Mom and her man both went to USC starting in 1939. High School sweethearts. He passed away before I was born. My brother went to UCLA. I was adopted as a special needs baby but no one knew yet. You see, I couldn't hear when I was born. My mom didn't pick it up until I was two. Operations (thank God she had a few $$$) for over two years. Because I had to learn to speak at three, it caused a severe stuttering problem as they called it back then. Oral reports were a bitch back then let me tell you. As I got older, I skipped that part and got an F instead because back then you had to overcome the #1 fear over death for some reason. Not easy to handle when you know the answer but when try and tell everyone you can't talk, it sucks. So yes, my sports buddies would make laughs and some giggles. No harm, no foul but inside I was pissed. I couldn't really talk with much sense until I got married. Sports is where I excelled. Let me tell you, the guys who laughed at me got 100% of all my effort on the playground and I usually won :) Lot's of cheering for me as little guy in sports but 100% not in the classroom. All because I was "dumb" according to some, and they put me in some tough places to try and learn 2nd -4th grade. I couldn't speak so I would have to make my dream on the fields and courts. So My mom and my wife are the two biggest hero's in my life. To the guys who left I'm sorry. Sorry again for speaking out of line. I will now bow out once and for all. 100% will never post again. Can't say I won't look but it's best I move on.

Dude you need to relax and get a life or job. Your rants are beyond crazy.

Yo Justus, ignore these haters throwing you shade brah!

It's not like you posted your DD's full name for everyone to Google a female minor - oh wait, you did!

It's not like you're stuck somewhere in 2013-2015 living your glory days off your DD's soccer accomplishments like Uncle Rico on meth - oh wait, you are!

It's not like you're the greatest club hopper of all time from Arsenal, Legends, Blues, Surf, back to Blues, now Strikers - oh wait, you are!

It's not like you're a recovering Kool-Aid'oholic licking your lips chap for one more sip - oh wait, you are!

It's not like you're killing this forum by constantly hating on the DA because that path didn't work out for you and is somehow the reason your DD isn't on "da list" - oh wait, you are!

...well at least you brought life back to this VERY dull forum, because that my brah - you also did!!!

Viva El Justus!

Yo Justus, ignore these haters throwing you shade brah!

It's not like you posted your DD's full name for everyone to Google a female minor - oh wait, you did!

It's not like you're stuck somewhere in 2013-2015 living your glory days off your DD's soccer accomplishments like Uncle Rico on meth - oh wait, you are!

It's not like you're the greatest club hopper of all time from Arsenal, Legends, Blues, Surf, back to Blues, now Strikers - oh wait, you are!

It's not like you're a recovering Kool-Aid'oholic licking your lips chap for one more sip - oh wait, you are!

It's not like you're killing this forum by constantly hating on the DA because that path didn't work out for you and is somehow the reason your DD isn't on "da list" - oh wait, you are!

...well at least you brought life back to this VERY dull forum, because that my brah - you also did!!!

Viva El Justus!

You forgot after Surf then Legends then back to Surf part 2 and then 2 different Blues teams then Strikers.

He said that he would stop posting but he already broke that promise on the other thread. What are the odds of him coming back in full force?

You see, I couldn't hear when I was born. My mom didn't pick it up until I was two. Operations (thank God she had a few $$$) for over two years. Because I had to learn to speak at three, it caused a severe stuttering problem as they called it back then. Oral reports were a bitch back then let me tell you. As I got older, I skipped that part and got an F instead because back then you had to overcome the #1 fear over death for some reason. Not easy to handle when you know the answer but when try and tell everyone you can't talk, it sucks. So yes, my sports buddies would make laughs and some giggles. No harm, no foul but inside I was pissed. I couldn't really talk with much sense until I got married. Sports is where I excelled. Let me tell you, the guys who laughed at me got 100% of all my effort on the playground and I usually won :) Lot's of cheering for me as little guy in sports but 100% not in the classroom. All because I was "dumb" according to some, and they put me in some tough places to try and learn 2nd -4th grade. I couldn't speak so I would have to make my dream on the fields and courts.
In his defense, I just think he was trying to make up for lost time when he could not speak.

Yo Justus, where u at Brah!

Hopefully you made it to Nevada safe.

While most dads would do the family dinner and hit tables, I'm sure you're at the fields making sure they're soccer ready.

And if you forgot your ruler to ensure the grass is cut to the right height there's a Walmart right off the 582 Hwy for ya brah.

Stay away from the Bunny Ranches out there you crazy Uncle Rico!

And when you're done spreading that DA hate of yours to all in Nevada throw the forum a rant or two.

Go Surf, I mean Blues, sorry I meant Strikers!!!

Viva El Justus!

Yo Justus, where u at Brah!

Hopefully you made it to Nevada safe.

While most dads would do the family dinner and hit tables, I'm sure you're at the fields making sure they're soccer ready.

And if you forgot your ruler to ensure the grass is cut to the right height there's a Walmart right off the 582 Hwy for ya brah.

Stay away from the Bunny Ranches out there you crazy Uncle Rico!

And when you're done spreading that DA hate of yours to all in Nevada throw the forum a rant or two.

Go Surf, I mean Blues, sorry I meant Strikers!!!

Viva El Justus!
Brah, I just got back this morning. Fields were 100% excellent. Host team very nice.
Stayed a few days after by myself to do some reflecting on the last 4 years. I tried my best to stay away from "The Ranch" but it was hard, just like not posting here. I'm very weak :(
Heat FC played really great soccer. GKs on both teams were MVPs in the 0-0 tie. Yes, our team was very grateful for a tie on the road. The GK for Vegas is the most complete GK I have seen at this age.
My wife is making a "ugly sweater" for me with all the uniforms we've collected over the years in case we get invited to a party this XMas. Some seem to have to change uniforms now without even changing teams so everyone can start making them. Life is Beautiful!!! :)

He said that he would stop posting but he already broke that promise on the other thread. What are the odds of him coming back in full force?
Not a good bet to put odds on :) I just got back from Vegas "Life is Beautiful" and I feel refreshed. A different feel. A calm in the air. A new guy. I'm sorry Fact for being a jerk on here towards you. After talking to more people in this arena, I think we all got it bad one way or another. I'm sorry I made my youth soccer rants more important their yours. Taking over threads and spreading all that hate. I'm now listening more instead of trying to "talk" out of turn. I'm doing me best to stay out of conversations that others are having. Two ears and one mouth. I should listen twice as much as I talk or write. SLOWDOWN has been preached to me since I was 3. I'm finally learning this and I'm well over 50.

Brah, I just got back this morning. Fields were 100% excellent. Host team very nice.
Stayed a few days after by myself to do some reflecting on the last 4 years. I tried my best to stay away from "The Ranch" but it was hard, just like not posting here. I'm very weak :(
Heat FC played really great soccer. GKs on both teams were MVPs in the 0-0 tie. Yes, our team was very grateful for a tie on the road. The GK for Vegas is the most complete GK I have seen at this age.
My wife is making a "ugly sweater" for me with all the uniforms we've collected over the years in case we get invited to a party this XMas. Some seem to have to change uniforms now without even changing teams so everyone can start making them. Life is Beautiful!!! :)
Yo Justus, you're back!!!

Looks like you're taking a new lease on forum life.

But just like I knew you'd post again, I'm sure we'll see shades of the Anti-DA Ranting Super Hero we all know sooner or later.

Until then I'm rooting for ya brah!

Viva El Justus!

Wow...didn’t know we flew.

Why don’t you stick to what you know.....oh wait....nevermind

I apologize for wrongly assuming that Beach flew. It never crossed my mind that anyone would spend 10 hours in a freakin' car to play a 90 minute soccer game against a patsy. That's even worse than flying.

I apologize for wrongly assuming that Beach flew. It never crossed my mind that anyone would spend 10 hours in a freakin' car to play a 90 minute soccer game against a patsy. That's even worse than flying.
Taking cheap shots at clubs now? Guess there just is no level you won’t stoop to in attempt to promote your “anti” propaganda. I wonder if the ECNL teams drive or fly?

I am still not sure why we need either DA or ECNL. strength is team by team, not club by club. Your club might have had some great teams in 2000-2006, but that doesn’t mean anything if this year’s team is only so-so. There are ECNL teams that aren't even in the top thousand teams on YSR. who wants to fly 400 miles to play team number 987?

promotion/relegation is a much better system. take the best teams in each age bracket, and let them play each other. for the rest of us, why are you hopping on a plane if there are 20 local teams better than you? go play one of them.

Hello, not sure if this is the right threat and not sure if this has been asked before. Can a player in ECNL, leave her current team to join a DA team? I'm talking about now, being October. Would there be any issues?

Hello, not sure if this is the right threat and not sure if this has been asked before. Can a player in ECNL, leave her current team to join a DA team? I'm talking about now, being October. Would there be any issues?

Since neither organization recognizes the other's registrations, a player registered in an ECNL team would be a free agent available to sign with any DA team.

Back