ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

and let's not forget the early Blues supporters who triggered me so much I'm still here after saying, "I'm out."

“Just curious, how does the Blues decide which team will be the top tea in an age group?”

“Do they let players pick which league they want to play on and then the top team is organically made or do they assign players to a certain team?”

“Most stronger players and parents have been brainwashed into thinking DA is the only means for kiddos to be recruited.” (guess who) and if you mean the YNT team I agree with you...…...

“My dd is going to find out 12 months from now. I don't think kids get brainwashed as much as the parents do. As a parent it's hard to walk away from watching your dd play at the highest levels in SoCal the past 7 years.” EJ’s first post in 3 years and I can see how it came across as a little cocky

“Doesn’t every family have the option to make their own decisions? Parents get so wrapped up with leagues, trophies to the point they jump teams year after year buying what Coaches and Clubs are selling. We all know the rules of the game and should play accordingly.” (Guess who) The problem with this quote is finding out the rules are not the same for everyone playing and reward money is out there and no can seem to find it where it is. Latinos?

I know of plenty of girls still entering the DA program as ‘03’s and ‘04’s that are making impacts. If the player has the ability, the doors are open.” Oh really, show me the pigs flying in the air too….

“Well said....let the kids decide what they want to do, the cream will rise to the top. Always does, always will.” Ya, after two years I see where all the cream is pal, over at the DA in safe hands. Just got to find the missing reward or as some say "bonus money" for developing the National Team members. The one's who said "no TY" are drinking their coffee black and still looking for some cream and that sucks!!!

Breaking news......
My dd VB tourney was a combo A and B team today which means most likely she watches from the sidelines so she decided to rest her body to try and pull off a miracle against the Heat in Vegas next weekend. Please let me see the video of the game b4 you release it. TY

Heat's 05 are very strong but their 04 team didn't get a win or out of bracket play in national playoffs. Glad you've awoken to MVLAs 04s, they are great
So who is #1 in Vegas then for 04? Albion DA? Heat or LVSA? I took Players out of the discussion because I have never heard of that team until a week ago. I got a few more PMs saying its LVSA but I don't know who to believe now. Just 05 Heat then? You have to win the big one to help with #1 claims IMO. Should be first tie breaker, not head to head IMHO

Heat's 05 are very strong but their 04 team didn't get a win or out of bracket play in national playoffs. Glad you've awoken to MVLAs 04s, they are great
Hey Futboldad1, how did MVLA lose to the Pride FC at ECNL National Championship? Where is Pride from? I got a PM from someone claiming something too from his corner but I think he is a troll. He does have a point that his squad could be #1 in the nation for 04s since you beat both Quakes and Surf two years ago and they beat this MVLA Barcelona team 10 miles from the Quakes head quarters 3 months ago in the big game. Any thoughts on that?

More from the Sages...…...

“sure glad that my player played ECNL when it was clearly the top league with most of the top players and teams.” Real competition is what this quote is all about...….

"I will tell you that for my player, playing for her high school team for 4 years has been just as important for her success in college as playing ECNL/ODP/YNT was for her. Your player will be playing with and against players that are up to 5 years older than them. That matters.....” I couldn't agree more than ever with this quote

“Agreed -- US Soccer should have worked with ECNL on some training and development initiatives, then created perhaps 20 Girls DA progam's nationwide. Arrange for it to be fully funded (except travel, which would still be selectively funded by needs based scholarships). I have previously outlined how these teams could find competition, provided US Soccer is willing to actually think outside the "league", reciprocate and play nice with others.” 100% agree

Hey Futboldad1, how did MVLA lose to the Pride FC at ECNL National Championship? Where is Pride from? I got a PM from someone claiming something too from his corner but I think he is a troll. He does have a point that his squad could be #1 in the nation for 04s since you beat both Quakes and Surf two years ago and they beat this MVLA Barcelona team 10 miles from the Quakes head quarters 3 months ago in the big game. Any thoughts on that?
That guy claiming to be from Pride and that they are the best team in the country is trolling you. Wherever the information is coming from that has Pride beating MVLA, is incorrect. MVLA beat pride 7-1 in Virginia.
The other Quakes guy PMing you to ask stupid questions is trolling you too. If he were really associated with them he’d already know the answers to those questions.
If they were real, they’d comment themselves on this thread.

Over the top quotes...….

“My kid plays DA and we have friends on DA at every club in OC." Cool to know

"They have reported to me," Ok

"because we talk about our kids’ happiness" So do some us

"I know shocking in the dog eat dog world we all live in" No it's not

"and the sentiment is that the girls are comfortable workouts DA." Yes we know, way too comfortable and a true competitor should never be comfortable. Needs to always look over her shoulder for next goat to take her spot. That's how pure cream is made, ask the McDonald brothers in San Bernardino how real milk shakes are made, with real ice cream. Not the stuff they serve now. Yuk!!!!

"I have known kids who played HS for a year and left for DA. " "I’m sure it happened.” Heading into season #3 so names please of only the High School. The high school should be considered for such a strong statement and if they were going to start Varsity as a Freshman. Key facts to consider. If your talking about the Fr team that plays across at the middle school field then I completely understand why HS Soccer socks.

"They made a choice" Yes we did

“Nah. HS is a shit show. My kid has seen it and doesn’t want near it.” What high school please? Varsity?

"Is there a reason you want ECNL to go away? Great question

"Who said I want ECNL to go away? There so much whining about HS and DA forbidding it." I know, that's what got me more interested. I didn't start all this...….
"Most girls who play DA don’t care." ok

"For kids who want HS and a high level of soccer, there’s ECNL. It’s actually a pretty good set of choices between the DA and ECNL. If you’re in SoCal you have great options." Options?

“Who said I want ECNL to go away? There’s so much whining about HS and DA forbidding it." Just a little

That guy claiming to be from Pride and that they are the best team in the country is trolling you. Wherever the information is coming from that has Pride beating MVLA, is incorrect. MVLA beat pride 7-1 in Virginia.
The other Quakes guy PMing you to ask stupid questions is trolling you too. If he were really associated with them he’d already know the answers to those questions.
If they were real, they’d comment themselves on this thread.
Who won ECNL u15 Champions this year? I can't find it and I'm assuming it's your squad. I'm obviously getting trolled. You seem legit though

Bushman is legit.
It's hard getting trolled. Inbox PM is getting out of control with fakers. I had it coming so I will eat my medicine and try and separate the "Sheep from the Goats" like one old Philosopher told us ALL to do or, "Don't give your pearls to swine." I'm just hear looking for the goats...….

I didn't ask this question but I think it cause me to get a little, lets say too competitive and I hope all is forgiven and small amount of empathy if possible, but not required from all the dads.

“Can you explain the waiver? Genuinely curious.” So was I

"Students at private schools can still play HS, since not playing may have an effect on their admission and/or tuition rate" There you go

I'm glad the kiddos got some help with the tuition rate. It's America and that's how some folks roll. Can anyone from Vegas or Norcal confirm at least one Private School waiver to help player do both? Anyone, please. Thanks. Also, when Kicker brings his info from OH and Michigan to the group here he can make sure to find out how many waivers all the DA Clubs asked for in OH and MI. You told us you were more prepared to answer everything outside of SoCal since you have lived everywhere I haven't. I went a head as a nice dad to get NoCal and Vegas in the discussion so its your turn to do some work and gather the info so we can all look at it too. Non of us really care about it but it would be helpful. Just those two and that's it.

Please revisit the results ... 04’s only lost the last match of National Playoffs. Unfortunately a couple of key players were injured during the run. Mad props to the 04 age group as a hole. It’s stacked! 05s are solid group of girls too.

Please revisit the results ... 04’s only lost the last match of National Playoffs. Unfortunately a couple of key players were injured during the run. Mad props to the 04 age group as a hole. It’s stacked! 05s are solid group of girls too.

My bad. They did win a match but they got bounced in bracket play. 05s made it to the National semi finals in Virginia. Remember the 05s were U14 and the 04s were U15 as this is for last season. https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/master.aspx?eid=960

Just to be clear I do not mean any disrespect to the Heat 04s, I'm sure they're a talented group.

04s and 05s are the future goats 100%. I wanted to bring up to Baller we were missing a few too back at Surf Cup in 2016 but it sounds like sour crapes. Plus he had video so I got caught red handed. Let's all have a do over and crown Quakes #1, Surf #2 , Real CO #3, The Tophat #4, Legends FC (Big Hual of goats in 2017 and the fist time you never heard JH get pissed that some other club snatched his goats. This year he got to do the poaching and I'm sure it gave him gr8t joy too, let me tell you) and then South Bay Beach #5, MLVA #6, Walid's two teams are tied at #7 and #8 respectfully, The Heat #9 and to round out the Top 10, Strikers FC. Other votes: Blues two A Teams. Guys, we need to stay humble and find away to play these chickens and at this point I can't think of a better word at this stage in this ECNL vs DA War. I have lots to say and share with everyone but we need facts. What the hell is a Troll? Is that spam? Virus? Trickster? Asshole?

My bad. They did win a match but they got bounced in bracket play. 05s made it to the National semi finals in Virginia. Remember the 05s were U14 and the 04s were U15 as this is for last season. https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/master.aspx?eid=960

Just to be clear I do not mean any disrespect to the Heat 04s, I'm sure they're a talented group.
It all good. We should stick to want maters, who is #1 and when can we play them. Not rocket science fellas

04s and 05s are the future goats 100%. I wanted to bring up to Baller we were missing a few too back at Surf Cup in 2016 but it sounds like sour crapes. Plus he had video so I got caught red handed. Let's all have a do over and crown Quakes #1, Surf #2 , Real CO #3, The Tophat #4, Legends FC (Big Hual of goats in 2017 and the fist time you never heard JH get pissed that some other club snatched his goats. This year he got to do the poaching and I'm sure it gave him gr8t joy too, let me tell you) and then South Bay Beach #5, MLVA #6, Walid's two teams are tied at #7 and #8 respectfully, The Heat #9 and to round out the Top 10, Strikers FC. Other votes: Blues two A Teams. Guys, we need to stay humble and find away to play these chickens and at this point I can't think of a better word at this stage in this ECNL vs DA War. I have lots to say and share with everyone but we need facts. What the hell is a Troll? Is that spam? Virus? Trickster? Asshole?

MVLA 04s are definitely better than #6, I'd put them at #1.

Back