ECNL Texas snub ... ?

My work around is semantics. I do a lot of work for the state. Its not a tournament, a 'showcase'
Bigger question is what does it look like as you drive by.

If you have 8 teams and 200 parents all in one place, you may run into problems.

If those same 8 teams are at 4 different high school fields with masked parents 10 feet apart in the stands, it is lower risk and you're probably fine.

My work around is semantics. I do a lot of work for the state. Its not a tournament, a 'showcase'

LA county has mandatory 10 day travel Quarantine but there is a list of exemptions but travel to play soccer for non professional sports teams is not one of them.

It's basically a honor system and not enforced unless you work for a company or govt orgainzation that does.

Our school district asked all athletes in conditioning to quarantine for 10 days on return if they travel to play games, tournaments, showcases, or whatever you want to call them.

And lows will be 10 below. Usually in shorts if it is above 30 but 6 is stay inside cold. Initially was upset about the call but watching all of those videos of I35 was heartbreaking. Prayers for all of the victims. Bundle up and stay safe. We will travel and play another day.
Do the clubs in CO have inside place to ball? I have a dear friend from OC that is looking to move. I told him I would ask my pal from the Mile High state. Stay warm bro, I wear shorts all the time too. I wore pants the other day and I swear I had at least three people remark that they never see me wearing pants. Great stuff :)

Do the clubs in CO have inside place to ball? I have a dear friend from OC that is looking to move. I told him I would ask my pal from the Mile High state. Stay warm bro, I wear shorts all the time too. I wore pants the other day and I swear I had at least three people remark that they never see me wearing pants. Great stuff :)
Yes Real has access to indoor fields at our Rec Centers. Rush and Rapids also use “bubbles” in their territories. As much crappy weather we get, we could use a few more. These arenas fill up fast when the weather doesn’t cooperate. They still practice quite a bit in pretty foul weather, comes with the territory. Also got much nicer when the DD could drive herself to practice. Bundle up baby!!!

Yes Real has access to indoor fields at our Rec Centers. Rush and Rapids also use “bubbles” in their territories. As much crappy weather we get, we could use a few more. These arenas fill up fast when the weather doesn’t cooperate. They still practice quite a bit in pretty foul weather, comes with the territory. Also got much nicer when the DD could drive herself to practice. Bundle up baby!!!
Honestly, I was shocked at how "decent" 30 degrees felt when the sun was out and the wind wasn't blowing. Once the wind starts going, it's a different ballgame.

Back