ECNL Texas snub ... ?

Not yet. Plenty of buzz but no lists yet. I'd assume most of the league east of the CA border will be in attendance. Have no idea what's going on with the NORCAL/SOCAL and NW teams.

We will see.

The ECNL has barred CA teams from competing in the Houston Showcase. The CA teams have already been removed from the event attendance list.
That bites big time. Seriously, what a joke!!! I'm so disappointed in the decision makers. Well, maybe my dd needed more time to train since the girls have to stay 6 feet away the last 10 months of training. This is going on 11 months of compete BS and so wrong.

The ECNL has barred CA teams from competing in the Houston Showcase. The CA teams have already been removed from the event attendance list.

Maybe this will be the action that finally causes CA magats to reconsider 11 months of poor decisions that contributed to the current situation, so we can finally unite for the common good to end this crisis.

But really, you’ll just whine some more that Gavin Newsom had an affair and dinner at the French Laundry, and we’ll wait for a vaccine to save us from the trumpanzees.

Maybe this will be the action that finally causes CA magats to reconsider 11 months of poor decisions that contributed to the current situation, so we can finally unite for the common good to end this crisis.

But really, you’ll just whine some more that Gavin Newsom had an affair and dinner at the French Laundry, and we’ll wait for a vaccine to save us from the trumpanzees.

A touch or two of brilliance here ^ EOTL, but as if those "poor decisions" actually had any bearing on the situation out there on The Golden Coast ...

We (the 290,000,000 or so others) sincerely feel for you guys :)

I bet the MVLA kids are even more annoyed. At least your kid can play...
No offense dad, but the Thunder from MN is nothing compared to playing #1 MVLA. I'm not taking anything away from the Thunder but I would be pissed off and so would my goat. Sorry Chris for the let down. I feel your pain today.

Back