ECNL Texas snub ... ?

I hope you'll excuse my ignorance of the intricacies of the unfortunate (and rather ridiculous in my opinion) situation for those of you in SoCal ...
But why aren't there any solid SoCal clubs attending ECNL Texas next month?

I hope you'll excuse my ignorance of the intricacies of the unfortunate (and rather ridiculous in my opinion) situation for those of you in SoCal ...
California teams cannot travel as we are still in a stay at home order. Soccer is not essential and therefore any clubs in CA are not supposed to travel at all... Therefore... no Texas ECNL for CA teams.

Refer back to that unfortunate and rather ridiculous situation”.... most olders haven’t played a legit game in almost 10 months

So Cal teams are usually in high school season right now so the So Cal ECNL teams historically do not attend the winter ECNL Showcases.

California teams cannot travel as we are still in a stay at home order. Soccer is not essential and therefore any clubs in CA are not supposed to travel at all... Therefore... no Texas ECNL for CA teams.

Hmmm ... Seems there are 6 NoCal clubs and the LA Breakers from your neck o' the woods attending.

Regardless, we're all the same species battling the same virus aren't we -- Kinda silly that you all are homebound while we've been at it since May ... Right?

Hmmm ... Seems there are 6 NoCal clubs and the LA Breakers from your neck o' the woods attending.

Regardless, we're all the same species battling the same virus aren't we -- Kinda silly that you all are homebound while we've been at it since May ... Right?
He’s just sharing info. Those clubs are currently registered and hoping that state guidelines change before the event so they can attend. If guidelines do not change, they will not attend.

He’s just sharing info. Those clubs are currently registered and hoping that state guidelines change before the event so they can attend. If guidelines do not change, they will not attend.
My dd is going with or without the team. Special team said they have a special spot if we can;t go as a team. She and her friends would really like some freedom, exercise and some soccer. Houston, we have no problem :) I now have a new prediction for Houston Showcase showdown.........It will go down. I can;t wait to watch from my house all the great Texas teams and those around the country. I'm kind of glad no one from socal is going.

Yes same species, but only one state, CA, is trying to save the lives of its citizens. TX does not care who dies so long as little Sally can play soccer, or daddy go to the bar. Kind of like how CA and TX differ on things like education and infant mortality. But at least TX has a $7.25 per hour minimum wage.

Yes same species, but only one state, CA, is trying to save the lives of its citizens. TX does not care who dies so long as little Sally can play soccer, or daddy go to the bar. Kind of like how CA and TX differ on things like education and infant mortality. But at least TX has a $7.25 per hour minimum wage.
I CA is trying to save lives, why are they ranked 46th in terms of effective vaccine roll-out? Why are Inmates and Homeless scheduled to receive the vaccine before people 19-49 with underlying health conditions that increase their risk of severe reactions to Covid?

Your useless, vile insults don’t need to infect every reach of this forum.

But I’ll give you credit for your first post that doesn’t insult someone. You wanna debate this, let’s head on over to Off Topic.....

I CA is trying to save lives, why are they ranked 46th in terms of effective vaccine roll-out? Why are Inmates and Homeless scheduled to receive the vaccine before people 19-49 with underlying health conditions that increase their risk of severe reactions to Covid?

But I’ll give you credit for your first post that doesn’t insult someone. You wanna debate this, let’s head on over to Off Topic.....

Great, let’s move the thread to off topic!

It’s interesting that you’re so upset with CA’s vaccine roll out plan, yet it’s crickets from you about the federal government’s complete lack of one.

Unless of course his insults are directed at me LOL@myself

We’ve ruined half the threads on this site with covid talk. Do you have to ruin the Texas thread, too?

Just drop it.

Refer back to that unfortunate and rather ridiculous situation”.... most olders haven’t played a legit game in almost 10 months
It has been since November 2019, two weekends before Thanksgiving, since the '04s my daughter played with have played an ECNL game in CA. The only refereed games they have played in ECNL were at the Phoenix Showcase last November (2020).

Why do you think they will decide not to attend if the guidelines don't change? Teams from SoCal attended Surf Cup against the guidelines, right? I have seen SoCal youth baseball teams going back to Arizona to play the last couple of weekends. I suspect some SoCal teams will attend Texas regardless of guidelines.

Back