ECNL Showcase games factor into playoff standings?

It gives solid teams in loaded leagues like So Cal/Nor Cal to still make playoffs. .500 in these divisions likely puts you near the top of 3/4ths of the divisions nationally. I think it's a fair way of doing things to give solid clubs but not elite ones a fighting chance.

Showcase schedule posted yesterday on ECNL app

Should be a good event and will be very interesting to see how So Cal teams do versus the rest of the country without entering it during lockdown like last November......the drive is much better but the kiddo's already said she'll miss those perfect Reach 11 fields.....

Should be a good event and will be very interesting to see how So Cal teams do versus the rest of the country without entering it during lockdown like last November......the drive is much better but the kiddo's already said she'll miss those perfect Reach 11 fields.....
? There were a bunch of So Cal ECNL teams at the AZ Showcase last November. (Surf, Blues, Slammers, Sharks, to name a few)

? There were a bunch of So Cal ECNL teams at the AZ Showcase last November. (Surf, Blues, Slammers, Sharks, to name a few)

Yes, to clarify I'm saying the So Cal kids played there having had little to no games going in.....ice cold.....My DDs team and club followed the rules at the time and most clubs did except some of the big OC ones.....

Back