ECNL Schedule

ORivers

BRONZE
First year playing ECNL for my daughter... does anyone have a date of when the schedule will be released? I know last season began sometime in late August.

First year playing ECNL for my daughter... does anyone have a date of when the schedule will be released? I know last season began sometime in late August.
Just got off phone with our coach - any day now on schedule. Yes, last year started before Labor Day but everyone hated it. I head that the draft schedule that went out a few weeks ago did NOT have games before Labor Day so I'm hoping it stays that way - but you never know. I hoping all will be revealed by Aug. 12.

Just got off phone with our coach - any day now on schedule. Yes, last year started before Labor Day but everyone hated it. I head that the draft schedule that went out a few weeks ago did NOT have games before Labor Day so I'm hoping it stays that way - but you never know. I hoping all will be revealed by Aug. 12.
Last year we had to drop a tournament because ECNL season started the same weekend. Didn't really like the schedule because the games were way too spaced out; play a game, off two weeks, play another game, another two week break. Too much with only 10 teams. But sounds better with a later start and 12 teams.

The clubs have the schedules. The first games are the weekend of August 24 & 25th, and it's only about 4-6 teams. Everyone else starts after Labor Day.

The clubs have the schedules. The first games are the weekend of August 24 & 25th, and it's only about 4-6 teams. Everyone else starts after Labor Day.
We have a draft or a tentative one but changes are being made to it so nothing final. I thought the OP was referring to a final schedule. Drafts have been out for a few weeks.

ECNL Playoffs in North Carolina end of June 2020. That's gonna suck.
For the last couple of years, the ECNL playoffs have been played on the West Coast in June, and the ECNL finals have been played in Richmond, VA in July. The weather in Richmond has been brutal - hot and humid.
The good news is that the weather in Greensboro during June is better than the weather in Richmond in July, and if your squad makes it to the finals, they will be playing somewhere with better weather than the last couple of finals. Hopefully, the finals are on the West Coast this time.

looked at RL yesterday it appears that AZ and LV don't have some RL teams?
Was told a couple of months ago RL is indeed a regional league and there will be no out-of-state games for California clubs. However, I do see Heat FC out of Henderson NV having a U13 and a U15 team.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but Boys ECNL starts August 24, 2019, or so we were informed by our team manager. Sucks that the schedules aren;t posted yet, especially since many of us start traveling in early September.

Back