ECNL Policies

At "End of the Day" ((EOTD)), mine your own bees wax brah or coach attorney from OC I think? Or is it SD? First off wise ass, I didn;t know what the pic was for the first year. Secondly, it was our first showcase and I was kind of excited until all the players that already had deals signed played the first two games and started all of them. My baby, who needed to be more mature, got to watch the first game of the first half from the bench. She went in second half after the all star squad went up 5-0 and all coaches were gone. The second game, coach pulled a fast one and told her she can sit and watch ((all because she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to college yet)). She got an email saying she will get to start on Sunday and to make sure to email all the coaches.....lol!!!! Anyway, she got to start on Sunday and no coaches were there. Horrible experience. I also talked to a few D1 coaches and they gave me the true scoop which I won;t share here. To all college coaches, I'm here to speak out against BS people like this EOTL guy. If you like how he is and acts on here, please, please do not contact my dd to play for your school. I also promise you will never ever talk to me. This is all about her and you will really like her and respect her, regardless if you see her in your program and U. This EOTL father or coach has been really rude and insensitive to what has happen to the girls. Many stories will need to be told because this guy has his hands in soccer somehow. He thinks he knows everything to and is warning all of you not to recruit my dd because of me. This is the same asshole that warned me before two years ago. Carry on brah and keep it up!!!!

No. If you are going to constantly blame others for your problems (aka not minding your own beeswax), then I won’t either.

From your own posts, it seems very likely your daughter only played the second half of a blowout and on Sunday (the game most college coaches miss to get home at a reasonable hour) because it would be irresponsible to waste valuable minutes on a kid at showcase whose father keeps saying she isn’t interested in college and plans to go straight pro. The only reason that kid should play at all is if her presence on the field might help a teammate get recruited - or nobody is watching. But judging from the 5-0 halftime score in the game she didn’t start, it seems like things were going just fine without her. Furthermore, coaches play specific kids when specific college coaches attend. If your coach doesn’t know that a college coach is coming to specifically watch your kid, then your kid is not a priority for playing time.

Brah, as you like to say, your lack of self-awareness can be painful. Like the TM who tried to pass out your kid’s info, I’m just trying to help you, or I was until it became clear that you just want to feel sorry for yourself. So I’m just helping you do that instead, highlighting for others what not to do and hopefully providing some comedic entertainment.

No. If you are going to constantly blame others for your problems (aka not minding your own beeswax), then I won’t either.

From your own posts, it seems very likely your daughter only played the second half of a blowout and on Sunday (the game most college coaches miss to get home at a reasonable hour) because it would be irresponsible to waste valuable minutes on a kid at showcase whose father keeps saying she isn’t interested in college and plans to go straight pro. The only reason that kid should play at all is if her presence on the field might help a teammate get recruited - or nobody is watching. But judging from the 5-0 halftime score in the game she didn’t start, it seems like things were going just fine without her. Furthermore, coaches play specific kids when specific college coaches attend. If your coach doesn’t know that a college coach is coming to specifically watch your kid, then your kid is not a priority for playing time.

Brah, as you like to say, your lack of self-awareness can be painful. Like the TM who tried to pass out your kid’s info, I’m just trying to help you, or I was until it became clear that you just want to feel sorry for yourself. So I’m just helping you do that instead, highlighting for others what not to do and hopefully providing some comedic entertainment.
Buzz off asshole!!! You are an asshole and the reason girls are hurting. Yes, you sir!!!!

I will say one thing about budget...on my DD’s prior club/team, if there was a family/kid that had a need, the club/team figured out how to help them and make it work...lots of ways to do it and accomplish it. Maybe that club was unique, I don’t know.
This was my experience the last few years as well. From clubs scholarship / sponsorship / and opportunity to pay dues down through volunteer work, to parents budgeting extra $$$ to cover costs for players / families that needed it, it was great that both clubs and families could fill in a tiny gap in the pay to play system.

This was my experience the last few years as well. From clubs scholarship / sponsorship / and opportunity to pay dues down through volunteer work, to parents budgeting extra $$$ to cover costs for players / families that needed it, it was great that both clubs and families could fill in a tiny gap in the pay to play system.

That’s great to hear. It should be like that. I like to think there are always ways to work things out if the participants are willing and open to being creative and finding a solution.

That’s great to hear. It should be like that. I like to think there are always ways to work things out if the participants are willing and open to being creative and finding a solution.
I agree woobie. The only problem is when you want to leave.......

Buzz off asshole!!! You are an asshole and the reason girls are hurting. Yes, you sir!!!!

Ha ha. I am not the reason “girls are hurting.” Only one of us doesn’t whine when another kid gets playing time over theirs. Only one of us is always happy when their kid’s teammate starts instead of their kid because a college coach came to see their teammate. Only one of us always goes out of their way when their kid’s coach wants them to play in a showcase because it might help teammates get recruited.

A**hole, well yes, that might be justified on occasion. Which means that only one of us also lacks self-awareness too.

Ha ha. I am not the reason “girls are hurting.” Only one of us doesn’t whine when another kid gets playing time over theirs. Only one of us is always happy when their kid’s teammate starts instead of their kid because a college coach came to see their teammate. Only one of us always goes out of their way when their kid’s coach wants them to play in a showcase because it might help teammates get recruited.

A**hole, well yes, that might be justified on occasion. Which means that only one of us also lacks self-awareness too.
Hey coach, the asshole was the coach who lied to me and the kid. You don't ever pull an 04 up with 03s to sit them, right? C'mon coach, that is stupid and not good for a little kid who wants to play every game at whatever level she fits. Great coaches we got in youth soccer, let me tell you. Yes, I'm here whining about abuse of girls in many areas. My dd was abused with lies and yells from adult men who said they work for the YNT staff and US Soccer and were licensed when they werent. I asked USSF why they let coaches coach who were not licensed and who werent ready for the female player, but no one answered me. Now, their gone coach. Liars and more lies. Sorry everyone, but this asshole is causing me to go off today.

I agree woobie. The only problem is when you want to leave.......

Well...I get that side of it too. You have to look at both sides and have to be fair and reasonable. In my opinion, when other teammates help contribute, fund raise, donate, etc. to help a family and make things work during the course of year to cover fees, there is an expectation (whether acknowledged or not, right or wrong) that there is a commitment for the year. My opinion, not speaking for others or Dad’s and Parents like me...which was not cool btw.

There are always exceptions. Most clubs don’t refund during the year. I get both sides, wanting to leave if treated unfairly, and felling jilted when you help. It’s a difficult spot to be in for sure. That’s the rub.

Hey coach, the asshole was the coach who lied to me and the kid. You don't ever pull an 04 up with 03s to sit them, right? C'mon coach, that is stupid and not good for a little kid who wants to play every game at whatever level she fits. Great coaches we got in youth soccer, let me tell you. Yes, I'm here whining about abuse of girls in many areas. My dd was abused with lies and yells from adult men who said they work for the YNT staff and US Soccer and were licensed when they werent. I asked USSF why they let coaches coach who were not licensed and who werent ready for the female player, but no one answered me. Now, their gone coach. Liars and more lies. Sorry everyone, but this asshole is causing me to go off today.

Funny you should say that. I never talk about my kid(s), but I will make an exception and tell a story this one time only because you’re “special” and place outsized importance on anecdotal experiences.

(One of) my kid(s) was asked by their club coach to play up at a showcase because the olders were starting to get recruited and the coach considered mine to be helpful bench filler. Because I’m not actually an a**hole in real life, and because I also know most favors eventually get reciprocated if you surround yourself with the right people, I said “of course”. No whining. No expectations. Only gratitude that my kid would play with older kids they looked up to.

Like all good TMs, and even before I knew it was a thing, the TM put my kid’s bio and photo on the team roster, which was handed out to the college coaches before games. My kid never started, barely played in one game, but had the good fortune to get subbed in early once because a teammate got hurt. That game happened to have more than 50 college coaches watching. How do you think it worked out that I wasn’t a selfish, narcissistic a**hole with unrealistic expectations?

You keep fighting a system in a way that comes off as detrimental even how you tell the stories. While many enjoyable things are inevitably happening during your kid’s youth soccer experience, you seem to be missing them solely because you have a negative perspective. I’ve said it to you before, but the best thing you can do is find one of the “queen maker” coaches who can help deliver the best opportunity for her, and then stay out of the way. The best club coaches are literally professionals, so let them do their job. Right now you are the client who doesn’t listen to their lawyer’s advice or the patient who doesn’t listen to their doctor. Don’t act like you know better than them. Don’t be the guy who keeps changing from good doctors and lawyers to bad ones because you don’t like hearing you have brain cancer or that 3 to 5 is the best you’re gonna get.

Funny you should say that. I never talk about my kid(s), but I will make an exception and tell a story this one time only because you’re “special” and place outsized importance on anecdotal experiences.

(One of) my kid(s) was asked by their club coach to play up at a showcase because the olders were starting to get recruited and the coach considered mine to be helpful bench filler. Because I’m not actually an a**hole in real life, and because I also know most favors eventually get reciprocated if you surround yourself with the right people, I said “of course”. No whining. No expectations. Only gratitude that my kid would play with older kids they looked up to.

Like all good TMs, and even before I knew it was a thing, the TM put my kid’s bio and photo on the team roster, which was handed out to the college coaches before games. My kid never started, barely played in one game, but had the good fortune to get subbed in early once because a teammate got hurt. That game happened to have more than 50 college coaches watching. How do you think it worked out that I wasn’t a selfish, narcissistic a**hole with unrealistic expectations?

You keep fighting a system in a way that comes off as detrimental even how you tell the stories. While many enjoyable things are inevitably happening during your kid’s youth soccer experience, you seem to be missing them solely because you have a negative perspective. I’ve said it to you before, but the best thing you can do is find one of the “queen maker” coaches who can help deliver the best opportunity for her, and then stay out of the way. The best club coaches are literally professionals, so let them do their job. Right now you are the client who doesn’t listen to their lawyer’s advice or the patient who doesn’t listen to their doctor. Don’t act like you know better than them. Don’t be the guy who keeps changing from good doctors and lawyers to bad ones because you don’t like hearing you have brain cancer or that 3 to 5 is the best you’re gonna get.
OK coach dad. Listen ass, the coaches lied to me, ok. I dont need no favors for my kid when the head coach & doc lie to my face on multiple times. The point is this. Coaches ((not all)) lie all the time and tell you one thing and do another. When a team buys a poor player and their family, they think they own your ass. They think they can behave wrong in front of 14 year olds. So, like a good dad, I said stop lying. They didnt, we left mid season too. Nothing like leaving the team high and dry. Yup, we did that on purpose to just because......Coach Elitist Dad award goes to you EOTL. At least you have a dd playing. Now I feel better about you. Thanks for coming clean finally dad. Coach as well? TM? How about a seat on the board at your club?

@EOTL Usually the kids that get the favors to play up, one of the parents have a seat on the board at clubs or are very big donors. Which one are you?

Donations and service on the board of a non-profit are both highly admirable. I am glad you’re finally learning how things work in real life.

Brah, you quit mid-season on a club that was free? WTF? I think there’s a phrase for that, something about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Or maybe that you get what you pay for.

Donations and service on the board of a non-profit are both highly admirable. I am glad you’re finally learning how things work in real life.

Brah, you quit mid-season on a club that was free? WTF? I think there’s a phrase for that, something about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Or maybe that you get what you pay for.
Brah, you almost got away with it. It will be real bad for you soon.

We cringe when we read your post , please go away forever and stop hogging this website with your meaningless comments , from multiple user names, on every frick'en post on here. Your a psychopath and every coaches worst nightmare.
Who is WE? Why do you cringe? Only two coaches and one doc I know would say I'm a crazy ass father. A few others have thanked me for speaking up on the hard issues facing our kids. I have only one Avatar. I dont use multiple users ((I tried it once and I couldnt do it)), so stop lying TM? Lot's of TM spies on here everyone and those in high volunteer positions will report back to HQs what the pulse with the customer base. If your doing naughty things, yes, you won't want me on the team or my dd. That is true.

Point proven , Thank you
Remember we are watching you ....
Oh, I know I'm being watched and so is my dd. Thanks for warning me and please report back to her coaches. Beware of the TM and the volunteers who snitch and spy on players. It's really sick and disgusting but some people........

Last edited:
I’m not a person you want to keep threatening.
Man, all you guys take me wrong. "You almost got away with it" only means I thought you were only a coach and had zero kids. "Real bad soon" is more about Karma and that's it sir. Man, this is a scary place and I wish it wasn;t. I better lay low because when people feel threatened they do things out of fear. I think it's best we not talk anymore. And please, don't take me that serious.

Its a great place but YOU have destroyed any joy that anyone gets from this forum with your dysphoric unrealistic rants about me, me, me.......blah blah blah, We are over it , you post over 30 x's a day, sometimes more.

Fact is with YOUR, not your DD, personal journey in this wonderful sport we all love, YOU have and will have a very negative outcome ---Laws of cause and effect look it up....

If you step aside, let your DD steer her path, it will be fine, you are the only one standing in her way. As you have already proven many times with your countless stories, dont you get it???? Jesus Christ enough is enough man!!! I beg you to not reply but you wont. Honestly I bet your the parent that texts the coach during the games.......

Man becomes what he thinks about all day long. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back