ECNL Policies

Someone forgot to take his chill pills. A bit manic and hyped up over nothing again.
Come June 15th, coaches can block numbers from an overly persistent paranoid parent.
The TM’s do not influence CC’s one bit. They hand a piece of paper to the CC and walk away. Once in a while
they may say hello or answer a quick question to be courteous, but that’s it. TMs for my dds teams have always been
very professional. Thank you to all my dds former TMs.
Hi Sandy, I will never ever call a coach, ever. My dd is chilling bro until way into 2021 and early 2022. Like I said before, the old TM job is over. June 15th is going to be nuts and my dd will not take part. Everyone else can go for it. To all the coaches in soccer: I speak for myself, my dd is 100% her own person. I am not Lavar and you will never talk to me. Get to know my dd someday and see what you think. I can say only one coach had a hard time with her Sandy. Mainly because he yelled so loud and demanded perfection, that when he yelled louder and turned red in his face, she would laugh at him. It pissed him off. It's 100% a protection in her and I get it but he didn;t. Oh well, what can one do.

You know as parent you have a choice not to go to all showcases right?
Thanks for letting me know bro. Based on some of the adults behavior on road trips, I would never, and I mean never, put my 14 year old on a plane to the East Caost with some of you TMs I've gotten to know. TMs on here way more than I thought too. Forget that bro. I told one coach we can;t do all this and that and he put me through a guilt trip dude. "We need your dd to play. She helps make the team go." I told him to let someone else shine and make the team go at the showcase. He comes back with, "you still have to pay all the dues and per diems." This guy stayed in a palace. I don;t have no money for that life style Bushman and I wasn;t even there or my kid. I know 98% of all of you have that kind of scratch laying around, I did not and still don't. Woobie wouldn;t even share the true amount of his fun because he's embarrassed with the large amount. Woobie, am I wrong about that?

I have no idea what the meaning is in half your posts, so no, I don't know what a pure competitor is.
Half of my posts have a message attached to them. Listen and read the lyrics of the songs I put on here. I know the truth and the truth in soccer will set you free if you follow the truth.

Pure Competition: The meaning of this can only be done with a parable.
A young and naive 14 year old white boy thought he was all that in hoops. It wasn't until his HS varsity team played the Long Beach Jack Rabbits that reality hit. He could see that his game had a lot of work to do if he were to compete against the best of the best. So the young lad worked on his game for two years and finally got his chance to tryout for the #1 AAU club from South Central. This white boy was invited to tryout. He tried out and got cut on the first day but he gave it his all and even the players and coaches respected him for the effort.

The other example is called "pay to play competition."
The young lad's father meets up with the club coach before tryouts over a few drinks. After a few more drinks, the dad is now the owner of the club and all tryouts have been cancelled. The young white 16 year old is now on the team and is on the starting five.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know bro. Based on some of the adults behavior on road trips, I would never, and I mean never, put my 14 year old on a plane to the East Caost with some of you TMs I've gotten to know. TMs on here way more than I thought too. Forget that bro. I told one coach we can;t do all this and that and he put me through a guilt trip dude. "We need your dd to play. She helps make the team go." I told him to let someone else shine and make the team go at the showcase. He comes back with, "you still have to pay all the dues and per diems." This guy stayed in a palace. I don;t have no money for that life style Bushman and I wasn;t even there or my kid. I know 98% of all of you have that kind of scratch laying around, I did not and still don't. Woobie wouldn;t even share the true amount of his fun because he's embarrassed with the large amount. Woobie, am I wrong about that?

Dude....you are killing me. Travel costs what travel costs. Every adult on here knows what it costs for a trip to San Diego, Silverlakes, OC, LA, Phx, or Vegas. You can go on the cheap, more expensive, take your family, send your kid with a teammate, whatever works for your situation. Some will spend more and some less. You don't need me or anyone else to spell it out for you. Some people travel a lot for work, some have points, it's a mixed bag. Splitting tournament fees and coach travel is part of the deal and cost of being on a team. Build a bridge and get over it. Accept it and move on, or don't participate. Your call.

Lastly, I am not even remotely embarrassed or anything resembling that by going to my kids games both home and away. We prioritize being there, make choices that make it possible, and are fortunate we are able to do it.

I get you don't like the current model, have had some difficult situations, have dealt with people who are less than honest or self-serving, feel it is too expensive, don't want to travel, hate DA, etc. You gotta get over it. Learn to accept it. Nobody on this board is out to get you. Everybody wants your family to reach their goals. There are some really smart people here that offer up good info, and yes some trolls, and nobody is plotting against you. Your a good dude and want the best for your kid. I 100% support that always.

In my opinion from what I have seen, Tm's should get a full ride for all the stuff they have to do and what they deal with. Crazy what they do and put up with.

Woobie says, "Dude....you are killing me." "Travel costs what travel costs." "Build a bridge and get over it." "Accept it and move on, or don't participate." "Your call." ((yes, it's my call dude and I made my calls))

"Lastly, I am not even remotely embarrassed or anything resembling that by going to my kids games both home and away. We prioritize being there, make choices that make it possible, and are fortunate we are able to do it." ((some of us can;t afford the $20K and i cant and wont send my kid with parents in club soccer. it dont matter what league bro. I saw it all))

"I get you don't like the current model," (( that was old model and new model is here)) "have had some difficult situations, have dealt with people who are less than honest or self-serving, feel it is too expensive, don't want to travel, hate DA, etc. You gotta get over it." ((No I don't. You dont need to comment on my posts either. You need to get over it woobie. That fun is over)) " Learn to accept it". ((no I wont learn to accept it))
Nobody on this board is out to get you." ((BS!!!)) Everybody wants your family to reach their goals. ((this is not about our family. it's only my dd goals that matter)) "There are some really smart people here that offer up good info, and yes some trolls, and nobody is plotting against you."((You should read my PMs dude)) "Your a good dude and want the best for your kid. I 100% support that always." ((I'm just a dad speaking up. No one is good))

"In my opinion from what I have seen, Tm's should get a full ride for all the stuff they have to do and what they deal with. Crazy what they do and put up with." ((I think 50% off without the promoting)) How's this for a TM bro_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-is 100% true and I will never share that sh*t on here.

Dude....you are killing me. Travel costs what travel costs. Every adult on here knows what it costs for a trip to San Diego, Silverlakes, OC, LA, Phx, or Vegas. You can go on the cheap, more expensive, take your family, send your kid with a teammate, whatever works for your situation. Some will spend more and some less. You don't need me or anyone else to spell it out for you. Some people travel a lot for work, some have points, it's a mixed bag. Splitting tournament fees and coach travel is part of the deal and cost of being on a team. Build a bridge and get over it. Accept it and move on, or don't participate. Your call.

Lastly, I am not even remotely embarrassed or anything resembling that by going to my kids games both home and away. We prioritize being there, make choices that make it possible, and are fortunate we are able to do it.

I get you don't like the current model, have had some difficult situations, have dealt with people who are less than honest or self-serving, feel it is too expensive, don't want to travel, hate DA, etc. You gotta get over it. Learn to accept it. Nobody on this board is out to get you. Everybody wants your family to reach their goals. There are some really smart people here that offer up good info, and yes some trolls, and nobody is plotting against you. Your a good dude and want the best for your kid. I 100% support that always.

In my opinion from what I have seen, Tm's should get a full ride for all the stuff they have to do and what they deal with. Crazy what they do and put up with.
Travel was definitely expensive the past couple of years, my wife and I didn't make any of the trips that required flying. We're probably like most folks and made some tough decisions and budgeted / fund-raised as best we could so our DDs could make those trips, and we're thankful for the multiple chaperones and the opportunity for our DDs to grow into young adults and be responsible on these trips as they'll be on their own in their world to some extent in a matter of no time.

Overall it was a fair amount of travel both within driving distance and via air, girls enjoyed the trips and memories made.

Woobie says, "Dude....you are killing me." "Travel costs what travel costs." "Build a bridge and get over it." "Accept it and move on, or don't participate." "Your call." ((yes, it's my call dude and I made my calls))

"Lastly, I am not even remotely embarrassed or anything resembling that by going to my kids games both home and away. We prioritize being there, make choices that make it possible, and are fortunate we are able to do it." ((some of us can;t afford the $20K and i cant and wont send my kid with parents in club soccer. it dont matter what league bro. I saw it all))

"I get you don't like the current model," (( that was old model and new model is here)) "have had some difficult situations, have dealt with people who are less than honest or self-serving, feel it is too expensive, don't want to travel, hate DA, etc. You gotta get over it." ((No I don't. You dont need to comment on my posts either. You need to get over it woobie. That fun is over)) " Learn to accept it". ((no I wont learn to accept it))
Nobody on this board is out to get you." ((BS!!!)) Everybody wants your family to reach their goals. ((this is not about our family. it's only my dd goals that matter)) "There are some really smart people here that offer up good info, and yes some trolls, and nobody is plotting against you."((You should read my PMs dude)) "Your a good dude and want the best for your kid. I 100% support that always." ((I'm just a dad speaking up. No one is good))

"In my opinion from what I have seen, Tm's should get a full ride for all the stuff they have to do and what they deal with. Crazy what they do and put up with." ((I think 50% off without the promoting)) How's this for a TM bro_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-is 100% true and I will never share that sh*t on here.

Ok. I don’t know what the lines are, can’t read them...You are 100% right. Best of luck to you and your family.

Ok. I don’t know what the lines are, can’t read them...You are 100% right. Best of luck to you and your family.
Thnaks bro. Listen woobie, I'm sure we know each other. I am very disappointed with soccer leagues and all the costs associated with. I'm also triggered when dads like you say sh*t about, "get over it" "pick another league or just quit all together." Or like Kicker said so many times before, "Sucker bought a Popsicle made of ketchup." Or his life is better attitude. Tech comes on here to share about how scary some assholes are in club soccer. I would never put my kid on a plane with you guys. That's why I'm here. It's a mix bag of sh*t bro and I want it to stop as much as possible. That is why that league was called the G D Assholes league. My dd was killing it and parents like you say, "Too bad, welcome to pay to play."

Travel was definitely expensive the past couple of years, my wife and I didn't make any of the trips that required flying. We're probably like most folks and made some tough decisions and budgeted / fund-raised as best we could so our DDs could make those trips, and we're thankful for the multiple chaperones and the opportunity for our DDs to grow into young adults and be responsible on these trips as they'll be on their own in their world to some extent in a matter of no time.

Overall it was a fair amount of travel both within driving distance and via air, girls enjoyed the trips and memories made.

I agree with you. The experience for the kids is great. Yes, lots of travel the last couple of years. What you said is spot on. Budgeting, making choices, and some tough decisions - 100%. Chaperones....ugh....herding 16-18 kids is no easy feat. That’s why TM’s should actually get paid :)

I agree with you. The experience for the kids is great. Yes, lots of travel the last couple of years. What you said is spot on. Budgeting, making choices, and some tough decisions - 100%. Chaperones....ugh....herding 16-18 kids is no easy feat. That’s why TM’s should actually get paid :)
BS woobie. How can one budget if they dont have much to budget with? Check to check or out of work. What does one do if the goat's parent is poor woobie? TMs and Chaperones bossing 15 & 16 year old teenagers around with confidence is hard for some moms, let me tell you. Woman are a trip and how gils deal with gossip is not like the guys. Some of these TMs are gossips and share sh*t about your kids whereabouts, what they say on social media, what there doing at school and if they sin, the whole team finds out. Boyfriend? Better not or some TMs will let the coach know. Some of you guys are sick!!!! I think I get all this now. This is not how the highest level of sports go.

Last edited:
Thnaks bro. Listen woobie, I'm sure we know each other. I am very disappointed with soccer leagues and all the costs associated with. I'm also triggered when dads like you say sh*t about, "get over it" "pick another league or just quit all together." Or like Kicker said so many times before, "Sucker bought a Popsicle made of ketchup." Or his life is better attitude. Tech comes on here to share about how scary some assholes are in club soccer. I would never put my kid on a plane with you guys. That's why I'm here. It's a mix bag of sh*t bro and I want it to stop as much as possible. That is why that league was called the G D Assholes league. My dd was killing it and parents like you say, "Too bad, welcome to pay to play."

I don’t think we know each other, kids are different ages from what I can gather from the posts. Dad’s like me, well ok, I’ll bite (it’s lock down so I have some time on my hands)...

1. What are Dad’s and Parents like me?

As for not putting your kid on a plane or letting them travel with another family, etc. That is all very unique and personal to the family and everybody will make the best and right choice for themselves.

The reason I say “get over it” is because you have communicated your point really well. You have made your point clear in many threads, and every current forum member knows where you stand and future members will see from prior posts. That said, it IS the model in place. Because you don’t like it, it is not going to change. I say get over it or don’t participate because those are really your choices (1) Don’t participate, or (2) Participate.

I don’t like paying Federal Taxes, State Taxes, Sales Tax or any of it. I don’t agree with all the politicians, everything that taxes are spent on...lots of waste...but to live in this country, have what we have, etc. it is a requirement of being here and participating in the country that you pay taxes.

If you want your daughter to participate in club soccer at the level suitable to her ability, you will pay fees, travel, etc., etc., etc. You don’t have to like it, but if you want to participate that is part of the deal whether you like it or not. Which is why I use the word “accept”.

I didn’t develop the model, I’m not saying it is right or that I like it or that I agree with it. I’m saying our family accepts what it is and chooses to participate.

I don’t think we know each other, kids are different ages from what I can gather from the posts. Dad’s like me, well ok, I’ll bite (it’s lock down so I have some time on my hands)...

1. What are Dad’s and Parents like me?

As for not putting your kid on a plane or letting them travel with another family, etc. That is all very unique and personal to the family and everybody will make the best and right choice for themselves.

The reason I say “get over it” is because you have communicated your point really well. You have made your point clear in many threads, and every current forum member knows where you stand and future members will see from prior posts. That said, it IS the model in place. Because you don’t like it, it is not going to change. I say get over it or don’t participate because those are really your choices (1) Don’t participate, or (2) Participate.

I don’t like paying Federal Taxes, State Taxes, Sales Tax or any of it. I don’t agree with all the politicians, everything that taxes are spent on...lots of waste...but to live in this country, have what we have, etc. it is a requirement of being here and participating in the country that you pay taxes.

If you want your daughter to participate in club soccer at the level suitable to her ability, you will pay fees, travel, etc., etc., etc. You don’t have to like it, but if you want to participate that is part of the deal whether you like it or not. Which is why I use the word “accept”.

I didn’t develop the model, I’m not saying it is right or that I like it or that I agree with it. I’m saying our family accepts what it is and chooses to participate.
I would respect you more if you would answer my original question that you continue to dodge. How much did the woobie family spend? I need to know what style to go for next season. I have accepted it and I have money today, unlike in 2017. Again, ECNL is 100% all good in my book. They didnt try and stop me for taking my dd to the GDA and world class league. However, when I wanted to leave the GDA, all I got was how bad that league is and it would ruin any chance my dd had at making the list and hs soccer is 100% horrible. They then sold DPL the next day. Craztysh*t.

BS woobie. How can one budget if they dont have much to budget with? Check to check or out of work. What does one do if the goat's parent is poor woobie? TMs and Chaperones bossing 15 & 16 year old teenagers around with confidence is hard for some moms, let me tell you. Woman are a trip and how gils deal with gossip is not like the guys. Some of these TMs are gossips and share sh*t about your kids whereabouts, what they say on social media, what there doing at school and if they sin, the whole team finds out. Boyfriend? Better not or some TMs will let the coach know. Some of you guys are sick!!!! I think I get all this now. This is not how the highest level of sports go.

What’s with all the “you guys”??? Also, I’m starting to get really confused whether you are actually serious, mad, joking, or just trying to stir it up. I can’t tell anymore...lock down is getting to me. Good luck to you.

I will say one thing about budget...on my DD’s prior club/team, if there was a family/kid that had a need, the club/team figured out how to help them and make it work...lots of ways to do it and accomplish it. Maybe that club was unique, I don’t know.

I would respect you more if you would answer my original question that you continue to dodge. How much did the woobie family spend? I need to know what style to go for next season. I have accepted it and I have money today, unlike in 2017. Again, ECNL is 100% all good in my book. They didnt try and stop me for taking my dd to the GDA and world class league. However, when I wanted to leave the GDA, all I got was how bad that league is and it would ruin any chance my dd had at making the list and hs soccer is 100% horrible. They then sold DPL the next day. Craztysh*t.

Dude...stop it. Look at last years schedule for your team and figure it out and build your budget. It all depends on the trip and your situation...

Couple starter examples for you...

We go to San Diego and play Sat and Sun, we drive down, stay at our friends, and we buy groceries to BBQ or take them to dinner. Not so bad....we see good friends and have a great time.

Last April showcase in CO for DA...$600 I think for DD to go plus some walking around money for snacks and stuff. I flew out on points and stayed with my wife’s aunt and uncle. Rental car and meals. 2 Games, snow...horrible and what a waste, but DD and her team had a blast.

You can figure this out.

What’s with all the “you guys”??? Also, I’m starting to get really confused whether you are actually serious, mad, joking, or just trying to stir it up. I can’t tell anymore...lock down is getting to me. Good luck to you.

I will say one thing about budget...on my DD’s prior club/team, if there was a family/kid that had a need, the club/team figured out how to help them and make it work...lots of ways to do it and accomplish it. Maybe that club was unique, I don’t know.
Go back to July at toxic thread. Sorry, but most poor families are very close to each other and will not just hand off their kid to rich folks. I am not joking today. I write with jokes so some of you dont attack me too hard and find ways to hurt me and my dd. I hated the old system bro that treated my dd with zero respect. I know why too, because that other league that is no more was all about control and they couldn't control her or me. I love ECNL and everything it stands for, for the highest lever player. You're in the cross fire of the Real Situation of the war between a few clubs in socal, me ((not my dd so leave her out of this please)) and ECNL. They ((clubs not allowed in ECNL monopoly in the SW)) got a league called GDA and the nations fought. The loser in this war would need to be totally destroyed, which I wanted because of what I witnessed by some of the adults behavior. Like I said before, I'm for everything that the 98% of you want today. Listen to this song and lyrics. They help me through all this.

Dude...stop it. Look at last years schedule for your team and figure it out and build your budget. It all depends on the trip and your situation...

We go to San Diego and play Sat and Sun, we drive down, stay at our friends, and we buy groceries to BBQ or take them to dinner. Not so bad....we see good friends and have a great time.

Last April showcase in CO for DA...$600 I think for DD to go plus some walking around money for snacks and stuff. I flew out on points and stayed with my wife’s aunt and uncle. Rental car and meals. 2 Games, snow...horrible and what a waste, but DD and her team had a blast.

You can figure this out.
All the poor kids will be allowed to play soccer in the USA and try and be a part of old glory's WNT. I'm super excited for all peoples in this country to get a sniff at a camp. It will take some time, but I also believe a pro pathway league will be invented some day too, in my lifetime. Here's great song about the poor coming in from the cold :)

You can figure this out.

Very well said Woobie06

The new way begins June 15th. It means you guys dont have to get in the middle of our kids recruiting anymore. My dd can meet and greet all she wants Tech. Unlimited talks. This is a big decision and with 80% not finishing what they started, I think it's wise to take your time. She doesn;t have to go to a showcase either, although I like the idea of one or two and without the TM having to hand papers out with my kids face and bio. My kid has until her Sr year of signing day to decide. Name one sport that has a service where the TM goes around and hands out papers. Softball? Volleyball? Hoops? Maybe I'm off here but this is the most crazy thing I saw besides some other things.....

You should ask the TM to remove your daughter’s pic and bio that gets handed out and instead replace it with “this girl’s dad makes her a huge red flag. Proceed at your own risk.”

You should ask the TM to remove your daughter’s pic and bio that gets handed out and instead replace it with “this girl’s dad makes her a huge red flag. Proceed at your own risk.”
At "End of the Day" ((EOTD)), mine your own bees wax brah or coach attorney from OC I think? Or is it SD? First off wise ass, I didn;t know what the pic was for the first year. Secondly, it was our first showcase and I was kind of excited until all the players that already had deals signed played the first two games and started all of them. My baby, who needed to be more mature, got to watch the first game of the first half from the bench. She went in second half after the all star squad went up 5-0 and all coaches were gone. The second game, coach pulled a fast one and told her she can sit and watch ((all because she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to college yet)). She got an email saying she will get to start on Sunday and to make sure to email all the coaches.....lol!!!! Anyway, she got to start on Sunday and no coaches were there. Horrible experience. I also talked to a few D1 coaches and they gave me the true scoop which I won;t share here. To all college coaches, I'm here to speak out against BS people like this EOTL guy. If you like how he is and acts on here, please, please do not contact my dd to play for your school. I also promise you will never ever talk to me. This is all about her and you will really like her and respect her, regardless if you see her in your program and U. This EOTL father or coach has been really rude and insensitive to what has happen to the girls. Many stories will need to be told because this guy has his hands in soccer somehow. He thinks he knows everything to and is warning all of you not to recruit my dd because of me. This is the same asshole that warned me before two years ago. Carry on brah and keep it up!!!!

Back