ECNL Playoffs

"Embarrassing"? ... Ummm ...

Why would the ECNL need to stream their playoff matches at this point?

They can generate many more views of their product with video streaming. Fits right in with their social media presence, marketing and advertising, not to mention easing travel for families and coaches. Think bigger.

And not just playoff matches, but all the showcases too. Its just one area that GA is apparently doing better at. Like it or not, it's the way of the future.

Two years ago, IIRC, they were doing live streaming at playoffs. Maybe its because they've tied themselves to Trace which does not support it yet.

Davis 05 team is now loaded due to the SJ 05 team losing their coach. Most of SJ's top 05 girls went to Davis.
Which is funny because take Davis' 07 girls ECNL team- they came in last amd won only a single game. Davis is a great club but like any club, they have some age groups that just don't succeed.

Davis 05 team is now loaded due to the SJ 05 team losing their coach. Most of SJ's top 05 girls went to Davis.
Which is funny because take Davis' 07 girls ECNL team- they came in last amd won only a single game. Davis is a great club but like any club, they have some age groups that just don't succeed.
Your first statement is completely inaccurate.

No, it's not. We have friends on that team.
Last year, at tryout time, 4 Placer players and 1 SJ player went to Davis 05. Bernardo left 3/4 of the way through the season. Since then, nobody has left SJ 05 except a player who was playing up went back down to 06 SJ. The only changes on both SJ and Davis 05 this year in June at tryout time were internal.

As I said, your statement was completely inaccurate.

Last year, at tryout time, 4 Placer players and 1 SJ player went to Davis 05. Bernardo left 3/4 of the way through the season. Since then, nobody has left SJ 05 except a player who was playing up went back down to 06 SJ. The only changes on both SJ and Davis 05 this year in June at tryout time were internal.

As I said, your statement was completely inaccurate.
So San Juan still lost players, no? That's all I was saying.

Back