ECNL Playoffs

Don't sleep on Davis. They've pretty much walked all over the Northwest. Makes Group A really strong with 2019 champ PDA and semi-finalist Heat.
That the 06 age group? What happened to the 06 San Juan, thought they were the be all end all of NorCal or did some head to Davis? I have an 06 at a smaller club, just curious

That the 06 age group? What happened to the 06 San Juan, thought they were the be all end all of NorCal or did some head to Davis? I have an 06 at a smaller club, just curious
No, sorry. I was referring to the u16 (05) champions league groups embedded in this thread. Not as close to the 06 age group, but does appear that the SJ team has come back to earth a bit. Perhaps team turnover, girls quit, etc. Definitely seen it across the 05 age group over past few years.

I would complain if I was them. It worked for the Texas teams! :):p

For the 05 Texas teams, the posted score the last weekend of the season was wrong. It was posted as DKSC beating Solar, when in the actual game Solar beat DKSC.

That game impacted where those two teams and FC Dallas all finished in the standings. Solar earned the #1 seed, but DKSC was given the #1 spot for the draw because the game was recorded and uploaded with the wrong team winning.

Completely ridiculous that it wasn't fixed before the draw, but the right thing happened by the moving the teams to the seed they properly earned.

For the 05 Texas teams, the posted score the last weekend of the season was wrong. It was posted as DKSC beating Solar, when in the actual game Solar beat DKSC.

That game impacted where those two teams and FC Dallas all finished in the standings. Solar earned the #1 seed, but DKSC was given the #1 spot for the draw because the game was recorded and uploaded with the wrong team winning.

Completely ridiculous that it wasn't fixed before the draw, but the right thing happened by the moving the teams to the seed they properly earned.
Makes sense. Sloppy but got it right in the end but DKSC beat Solar 1-0. The game winning goal was scored by a DKSC player I know.

Makes sense. Sloppy but got it right in the end but DKSC beat Solar 1-0. The game winning goal was scored by a DKSC player I know.

You're right. It was the Solar vs Sting Austin game that was reported wrong. Not Solar vs DKSC.

Same deal, though. It impacted the standings and wasn't fixed until after the draw, which caused the subsequent shuffling of teams into their correct seeds and brackets.

Back