ECNL Playoff Draw (Seattle)

Full ride offers? Blues give zero rides and all the others offer fully funded soccer minus travel cost for the family. Only goat get free plane ride. Also a good Doc who is well connected. It's all about recruiting and no development. The Truth is the Truth.
I am not sure if you are replying to my post or something else? I was just saying that older girls recruit each other. Regardless, you seem to be implying that Blues do not give scholarships? Not sure if that was true or not back in your day, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that they do now.

I am not sure if you are replying to my post or something else? I was just saying that older girls recruit each other. Regardless, you seem to be implying that Blues do not give scholarships? Not sure if that was true or not back in your day, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that they do now.
First time I heard of Blues offering full rides. Let me check with my pal who has the #1 player at the 2010 age. He will tell me for sure. I do know some parents are known to buy players to help the team win. I know one rich dad that bought five players back in 2016 at another club. My only point was that no development is going on. It's called recruiting and you best better have full rides available for the top players at other clubs or they won't leave. Some us got paid to play this whole time while all the others had to pay to play. Great stuff Sike. Have a blessed day bro :)

Back