ECNL Playoff changes

It isn't clear in the rules, but has anyone determined who gets the #1 seed in each of the 11 Champions League brackets? Is it the 9 conference winners plus top two wildcards?

Interesting tidbit...There were only 7 clubs nationally that had all age groups qualify for the Champions League. Here they are in alphabetic order

• DKSC
  • Internationals
  • MVLA
  • PDA
  • Real Colorado National
  • Slammers HB Koge
  • Solar

Interesting tidbit...There were only 7 clubs nationally that had all age groups qualify for the Champions League. Here they are in alphabetic order

• DKSC
  • Internationals
  • MVLA
  • PDA
  • Real Colorado National
  • Slammers HB Koge
  • Solar
You should re-check those again. I know the season isn't quite over yet, but I think at least one of the clubs you mentioned isn't CL is all age groups.

You should re-check those again. I know the season isn't quite over yet, but I think at least one of the clubs you mentioned isn't CL is all age groups.
You are correct there are only 6 clubs with teams in all ages groups qualified for CL. Real Colorado U16s are not currently in CL contention. The season is over for Texas so DKSC and Solar are locked in. International SC has no more games so their club is locked in. MVLA teams are done with their season so they are locked in. PDA Blue has two games left and even if all of their age groups lose they are still locked into CL. Slammers have one game left for each group and if all ages lose they are still locked into CL.

NJ showcase….grass is 3” tall….had a downpour midday Saturday. Several day games were moved to the evening. You can imagine what the field conditions were like…Been sunny all day, so hoping the fields have dried out. I guess we’re spoiled in the SW. But seriously, can you not cut the grass before a showcase?
They finally cut the grass on day 3 of the showcase. After lots of complaints.
ECNL, you must do better.

Other parts of the country play with longer grass. That is not abnormal for the midwest and east.
Far West Regionals up in the great Northwest had high grass. It's very hard to play on high grass and their is no excuse for high grass.

I disagree. I feel i play better while high on grass
Hey Toon, are you following what the GA Doc telling me to get off the computer? Do you think paytoplayisgood is the real deal and a GA Doc? For the record you guys, I believe Toon and I battled each in other in hoops down at 38th street in Newport in the 80s. We played the same time and he played with high grass as well...lol. Great games down there bro. Did you hit Main Beach as well?

H
Hey Toon, are you following what the GA Doc telling me to get off the computer? Do you think paytoplayisgood is the real deal and a GA Doc? For the record you guys, I believe Toon and I battled each in other in hoops down at 38th street in Newport in the 80s. We played the same time and he played with high grass as well...lol. Great games down there bro. Did you hit Main Beach as well?
half courts in Laguna? Yeah had my s10 truck towed for parking at the gas station across the street

H
half courts in Laguna? Yeah had my s10 truck towed for parking at the gas station across the street
Bro, I could have hooked you up at my buddies condo across the street. I took the trolley from South Laguna and played all day. Mobile gas station is nailing people. Did you go to Mo's Towing? That place makes bank......

Back