ECNL Overall Club Standings (TX)

And the quality teams they played against were?????
SUSA, Charlotte, and VDA. All top 35. None top 20.

What's the reason for traveling 1000 miles to play chumps? Socal teams do it, too. Just looks like a waste of a weekend.

Blues won’t make it to Virginia this summer…Surf and LAFC are better. Blues will be fighting it out for 3rd place in the SW league with Rebels (and so would Solar if they were in the SW league).
Blues 06 lost 3 of the last 4 in league (Legends, Slammers and Koge), and lost 2 of 3 at Phoenix Showcase. All one goal losses though, so will be a tough out in playoffs if they make it.

ECNL games kick off again this week now with HS season now over (side note...the 6A state champions started six freshmen, all are Solar ECNL players...sheesh).

Not a lot of drama left in most ages, but the U17 age group is the most compelling. FCD and Solar battling it out for the title, and the Champions League race for the other two spots is tight (DKSC, Classics Elite, Albion, Sting Austin, and OK Energy are all in the hunt).

What will you be watching for down the stretch?

All eyes on Solar. Might be the favorites to win it all in each of U13, U14, U15, and U16.

No club has ever won 3 ECNL nattys in a single season. Both Slammers Koge and Solar are thinking that this might be the year.

From the NTX boards:

After a long 9 months, the regular season is in the books...

PPG Club.....................(GD)..........W-L-T
2.80 Solar..................(+496).....119-1-12
2.13 FCD....................(+204).....84-21-25
2.10 DKSC.................(+206).....87-29-16
1.44 Energy.................(+6).......55-53-22
1.42 Texans..................(0)..........53-51-28
1.36 Sting Black........(-9).........55-63-14
1.28 AHFC..................(+8).........44-51-36
1.09 Challenge........(-89).........41-70-20
0.97 Sting Austin,..(-163).......35-74-23
0.89 Tulsa..............,..(-175).......31-76-25
0.82 Classics Elite,.(-228).......30-84-18
0.73 Sting Royal...,.(-260).......26-87-17

Champions League Teams:
6 Solar: All ages
6 DKSC: All ages
4 FCD: U13, U15, U16, U17
3 Energy: U15, U16, U17
1 Sting Black: U14
1 Sting Austin: U14
1 Challenge: U13

Obvious notes:
- Solar with a season for the ages. Finished 1st in every age group and suffered only a single loss in 132 games (U17 vs AHFC), and a sending up a national championship contender in all 6 age groups.
- DKSC wrapped up surely must be considered their best regular season ever.

From the NTX boards:

After a long 9 months, the regular season is in the books...

PPG Club.....................(GD)..........W-L-T
2.80 Solar..................(+496).....119-1-12
2.13 FCD....................(+204).....84-21-25
2.10 DKSC.................(+206).....87-29-16
1.44 Energy.................(+6).......55-53-22
1.42 Texans..................(0)..........53-51-28
1.36 Sting Black........(-9).........55-63-14
1.28 AHFC..................(+8).........44-51-36
1.09 Challenge........(-89).........41-70-20
0.97 Sting Austin,..(-163).......35-74-23
0.89 Tulsa..............,..(-175).......31-76-25
0.82 Classics Elite,.(-228).......30-84-18
0.73 Sting Royal...,.(-260).......26-87-17

Champions League Teams:
6 Solar: All ages
6 DKSC: All ages
4 FCD: U13, U15, U16, U17
3 Energy: U15, U16, U17
1 Sting Black: U14
1 Sting Austin: U14
1 Challenge: U13

Obvious notes:
- Solar with a season for the ages. Finished 1st in every age group and suffered only a single loss in 132 games (U17 vs AHFC), and a sending up a national championship contender in all 6 age groups.
- DKSC wrapped up surely must be considered their best regular season ever.
Funny how you forget to mention ECNL showcase results. U17 SD Surf 1 Solar 0. Despite the only single goal, Surf dominated the game. u16 showcase Blues 3 Solar 2. Blues is 4th place in their SW Conference. So Solar beats up on Texas competition. Solar against any top team from So Cal, any age group…I bet on So Cal. So Cal teams play great competition every weekend, Solar does not. A 100+ goal differential in an ECNL Texas league is not a good thing for Solar.

I'm just copying and pasting, and have no clue what happened at any Showcase, but I imagine you'll get plenty of Solar vs So Cal matchups next month in Seattle and Richmond.

Funny how you forget to mention ECNL showcase results. U17 SD Surf 1 Solar 0. Despite the only single goal, Surf dominated the game. u16 showcase Blues 3 Solar 2. Blues is 4th place in their SW Conference. So Solar beats up on Texas competition. Solar against any top team from So Cal, any age group…I bet on So Cal. So Cal teams play great competition every weekend, Solar does not. A 100+ goal differential in an ECNL Texas league is not a good thing for Solar.
You sound butt hurt....:D:D:D

All the So Cal teams/clubs combined will not win more national championships this summer than Solar.

Just like last year… right
[/QUOTE
You sound butt hurt....:D:D:D
Not at all bro…I’m not the one copying/ posting Solar kicking the bejesus out of crap ECNL Texas competition. I’m just posting the scores of when the “great“ Solar plays legit teams from Cal South and the results rarely favor Solar. It’s been that way for years, and it won’t change until Solar plays difficult teams on a weekly basis. Want to get better, play better competition.
As a recruiter, I spend my travel budget in Cal South. And so do many others.
Spend some time and look up Solar vs Cal South teams in u14 to u17 the past five years Or longer. Solar victories versus them…you won’t find many. Just the facts.

Spend some time and look up Solar vs Cal South teams in u14 to u17 the past five years Or longer. Solar victories versus them…you won’t find many. Just the facts.

You made me look. As you suggested, I started at U14 last year. It didn't take long to throw a wrench in your statement.

It appears Solar 07 were the 2021 California State Champs.
ECNL Quarterfinal: Solar 7-0 MVLA
ECNL Semifinal: Solar 4-1 Slammers
ECNL Final: Solar 3-1 Blues

You made me look. As you suggested, I started at U14 last year. It didn't take long to throw a wrench in your statement.

It appears Solar 07 were the 2021 California State Champs.
ECNL Quarterfinal: Solar 7-0 MVLA
ECNL Semifinal: Solar 4-1 Slammers
ECNL Final: Solar 3-1 Blues
Solar ‘06 last games against Cal South
2-3 vs Blues
2-3 vs Surf
1-2 vs Surf
Does that make Surf Texas state champs?

Just like last year… right
Cause here is what happened last year.
Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t see Solar as the top club…ever.

Pretty impressive feat for two of the Texas ECNL Conference clubs. DKSC and Solar had all ages qualify for ECNL Champions League playoffs. Only 6 clubs nationally were able to accomplish this including MVLA, Slammers Hoge, International SC and PDA.

maybe the tide is turning? It appears Solar did very well u13 up in the showcases. And don’t forget the solar team that came out and won surf cup best of the best a few years back. I do think SoCal is likely deeper across the board than Texas but those top 2-3 teams can compete and win against anyone.

Solar ‘06 last games against Cal South
2-3 vs Blues
2-3 vs Surf
1-2 vs Surf
Does that make Surf Texas state champs?

You and I apparently both know how those Surf vs Solar games actually played out, and the the scores were not accurate depictions of the game. Doesn't matter, though. Neither team took home the natty last year, and anything less than winning it this year makes for a disappointing season. I am guessing we may get a rematch this summer, which will be fun. Two very good '06 teams. Looking forward to it!

You and I apparently both know how those Surf vs Solar games actually played out, and the the scores were not accurate depictions of the game. Doesn't matter, though. Neither team took home the natty last year, and anything less than winning it this year makes for a disappointing season. I am guessing we may get a rematch this summer, which will be fun. Two very good '06 teams. Looking forward to it!
Nope, Surf won’t make. All the Surf ‘06 YNT players are playing up with the ‘05s because US Soccer said so. But the ‘05s will be tough to beat.

Nope, Surf won’t make. All the Surf ‘06 YNT players are playing up with the ‘05s because US Soccer said so. But the ‘05s will be tough to beat.
What do you mean "US Soccer said so"? They have a say over which club team those girls play for?

Back