ECNL NorCal Boys

Timan

BRONZE
Does anyone know which club will be taking the last spot of ECNL NorCal boys?
It was announced total ten clubs will be participating, but currently, nine clubs are confirmed.

Davis
DeAnza
Marin
Mustang
MVLA
Placer
San Joan
Santa Clara Sporting
Santa Rosa United

Looking at the landscape of travel partners it appears that a club in the Sacramento area would be the preferred additions location.

Cencal Cosmos 05 was the finalist of ENPL national final playoff in last summer, beat many top ECNL teams from other states. Not sure about other age groups, but they must be qualified.

CenCal would be a good choice representing the Fresno/Clovis Area, Ajax would be a good choice to represent the Central Valley and there are some really good boys teams in the Salinas area.

CenCal would be a good choice representing the Fresno/Clovis Area, Ajax would be a good choice to represent the Central Valley and there are some really good boys teams in the Salinas area.

ECNL/NPL joined forces to provide a relegation/promotion system on the boys side. So the founding clubs will have teams registered for all age groups to start, but once there they will have to earn their spot to stay. This is where clubs that have good teams at certain age groups will be able to promote to ECNL if they win Champions League, I assume. So it’s safe to say that some teams from Salinas and Fresno/Central Valley will be competing in boys ECNL in the near future. This is what I gathered from reading the original press release about the ECNL/NPL collaboration on the boys side. I could be wrong.

Back