ECNL National Playoffs in Del Mar ... ?

Crush is correct.....I believe that is their 3rd best U17 team after the ECNL and the ECRL........results at surf cup a.z. back that up.......

Yikes! Just had a look at those results ... Even stronger comp in this one --

Fun tourney to play in so good experience, but I'd bet it'll be rather rough for that team on the field. Blues shoulda sent their top squad.

Sting is really good at the younger ages. We battled them to the end and got the W in OT Chris. We got a goal at the last minute to play Solar in finals where we lost in OT.

Right Sir ... Their '08s are solid, but struggle otherwise in conference vs the previously DA/newly minted ECNL clubs.

That ^ and having two ECNL squads per age group dilutes their talent, which is, in my opinion, similar to the issue with SoCal soccer --

Hearing AZ ecnl event is being cancelled for all teams not only CA teams. Can anybody confirm?

yes canceled, referenced the city of Phoenix as not allowing out of state teams to attend tournaments.

When the vast majority is/was from California didn't think that was going to go anyway but at least the could have been more proactive.

yes canceled, referenced the city of Phoenix as not allowing out of state teams to attend tournaments.

When the vast majority is/was from California didn't think that was going to go anyway but at least the could have been more proactive.

Hmmm ... ? Strange then if this "the city of Phoenix as not allowing out of state teams to attend tournaments" is the case, that Phoenix Cup is a go isn't it? Headed there this weekend with one of my kids, and looks like some CA clubs are attending as well.

The Phoenix (area) Cup might be a more appropriate name. The fields below are listed. I see the last one is in Phoenix. Maybe they are only enforcing this on city-owned fields. Just a guess, though.

Scottsdale Sports Complex – 8081 E Princess Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Red Mountain Soccer Complex – 905 N Sunvalley Blvd, Mesa, AZ 85207
Copper Sky Soccer Complex – 44345 M.L.K. Jr. Blvd, Maricopa, AZ 85138
Casa Grande Soccer Complex – 12684 W Gila Bend Hwy Casa Grande, AZ
Paloma Sports Complex – 3215 S Sossaman Rd Bld. 2, Mesa, AZ 85212
Fear Farm Soccer Complex – 2209 N 99th Ave, Phoenix, AZ

The Phoenix (area) Cup might be a more appropriate name. The fields below are listed. I see the last one is in Phoenix. Maybe they are only enforcing this on city-owned fields. Just a guess, though.

Take away sports from kids, sick!!!!

Oh good morning Sunneshine! So nice to hear your rhetoric of fear and absolutism on this Monday morning. How did your kids games go this weekend?

As opposed to the absolutism of not getting vaccinated? Of demanding to play at whatever dumb kiddie tournament you feel like regardless of the danger?

Just adorable!

How do you connect those dots when they are so many light years apart? Just astounding! I’m simply mesmerized by your talent.

There is nothing “absolute” about saying that it isn’t safe enough yet to have big soccer tournaments due to all the covid deniers, anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers. The only people being absolute are those who want to do whatever the f**k they want without regard to the danger.

Are you sad that the health and safety experts are telling you and your anti-vaxxer buddies to f**k off? I’m really enjoying firing all of them, BTW.

There is nothing “absolute” about saying that it isn’t safe enough yet to have big soccer tournaments due to all the covid deniers, anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers. The only people being absolute are those who want to do whatever the f**k they want without regard to the danger.

Are you sad that the health and safety experts are telling you and your anti-vaxxer buddies to f**k off? I’m really enjoying firing all of them, BTW.
Just wanna give you a big ol hug. Hope you didn’t pull a muscle with that reach!

Just wanna give you a big ol hug. Hope you didn’t pull a muscle with that reach!

Ha ha. I know it is really hard for you to accept what is actually happening and why. It certainly doesn’t fit your wannabe narrative that no one gets sick from covid, let alone dies from it, that it is impossible to transmit it on soccer fields, and players magically appear when the ref blows the whistle and then teleport immediately home after the game. I know that you’d rather believe that it will go away like a miracle when the weather warms up, or bleach is injected into the lungs or sunshine blown up your ass, so masks and vaccines aren’t necessary.

Oh well. You’re stuck with me and reality since this ain’t Parler.

Ha ha. I know it is really hard for you to accept what is actually happening and why. It certainly doesn’t fit your wannabe narrative that no one gets sick from covid, let alone dies from it, that it is impossible to transmit it on soccer fields, and players magically appear when the ref blows the whistle and then teleport immediately home after the game. I know that you’d rather believe that it will go away like a miracle when the weather warms up, or bleach is injected into the lungs or sunshine blown up your ass, so masks and vaccines aren’t necessary.

Oh well. You’re stuck with me and reality since this ain’t Parler.
No my friend I’m stuck on you! Will you still be able to call me an anti-vaxer after I get the vaccine? Another one of those things that make you say hmmmm.

I know you don’t get a lot of exercise so please, please be careful when you make such a stretch.

Hanapaa!!

The last one .... Fear Farm ... is a private entity. Even when Phx was closed they were open on those fields.

Back