ECNL National Playoffs in Del Mar ... ?

Playoffs & postseason will happen and lets hope Del mar/Oside can host some of them.

The tight time frames and travel between the playoffs and finals makes things rather tough & expensive when/if you have to go out of state for both like what's gone down last time.

To answer budd yes the other NPL's like SCNPL are planning to play in March-May. Winners can qualify for the national playoffs but it's multiple steps

Playoffs & postseason will happen and lets hope Del mar/Oside can host some of them.

The tight time frames and travel between the playoffs and finals makes things rather tough & expensive when/if you have to go out of state for both like what's gone down last time.

To answer budd yes the other NPL's like SCNPL are planning to play in March-May. Winners can qualify for the national playoffs but it's multiple steps
No better place to play mid-summer than Del mar or Oceanside.

I was there today. The field daughter’s team played on was ok but the grass did look a little dry.
Our field was hard. I saw some nicer ones. It was a good test for ball control today. I'm trying to be great full but I also have a compliant that some refs were not running hard. What I mean, they were so slow they could not see the play in front of them. Besides that, it was great to see the kids playing soccer again, hoofs or no hoofs :) It was fun to battle the local team from Del Mar :) Sharks are tough and play possession.

Back