ECNL Fall schedules

Try being the parent of an 03
Still grinding away. Few more months and he will be off at college. Somewhere. We just are not sure yet.

I feel your pain. My kid has the promise of some offers dangling before her, but it seems the uncertainty of covid times has those on hold. But like your player she continues to grind and she'll be somewhere in the fall, but like so many things today, it's still tbd.

I really, reallllly hope the schedules "stick" and everyone can play. I'm just curious how we're going to go from (still) no contact practices to full games by middle October. There aren't going to be restrictions on games, right?

Looks like the ECNL added the NW (girls) conference schedule to their website....still nothing for the SW
It is an interesting schedule (by that I mean I am assuming not complete or set in stone) looking at the Bay Area division -- There are 8 games over 1 weekend in October with 4 clubs traveling to CO. The other games posted are in March of 2021 and it is 2 clubs traveling to CO on 1 weekend.

So heard yesterday that ECNL and ECRL SW has rented out of state facilities and all Socal teams will be playing home/away for rest of year out of state.

1-2 weekends per month at different facilities in AZ and other places. 2-3 games per trip

So what's your thoughts on traveling out of state for games? please contribute if you have any information to share about the SW schedules.

So heard yesterday that ECNL and ECRL SW has rented out of state facilities and all Socal teams will be playing home/away for rest of year out of state.

1-2 weekends per month at different facilities in AZ and other places. 2-3 games per trip

So what's your thoughts on traveling out of state for games? please contribute if you have any information to share about the SW schedules.

Yup this is true....
I have the same information as you...
If anyone knows if we're supposed to have a short season, please do tell. I know initially someone on here said they would play every team once instead of twice, not sure if that has changed??

My thoughts are this.... I will never bitch about having to drive to Lancaster again (kidding I definitely will), My flier miles are about to get a huge bump, and mad props to AZ and NV for having to always do this because not so sure I'd be able to do this every season. This should be interesting with several kids playing.... my luck they'll play opposite weekends and I'll end up in AZ the whole month. How much are rentals out there? haha
The fact we have to travel to play a team in our bordering city is crazy, but it is what it is and either we do it or we don't so I'm not gonna bitch about it on here.

Safe travels everyone and good luck to everyone playing this weekend

Yup this is true....
I have the same information as you...
If anyone knows if we're supposed to have a short season, please do tell. I know initially someone on here said they would play every team once instead of twice, not sure if that has changed??

My thoughts are this.... I will never bitch about having to drive to Lancaster again (kidding I definitely will), My flier miles are about to get a huge bump, and mad props to AZ and NV for having to always do this because not so sure I'd be able to do this every season. This should be interesting with several kids playing.... my luck they'll play opposite weekends and I'll end up in AZ the whole month. How much are rentals out there? haha
The fact we have to travel to play a team in our bordering city is crazy, but it is what it is and either we do it or we don't so I'm not gonna bitch about it on here.

Safe travels everyone and good luck to everyone playing this weekend
Apple Valley ok Footy? I remember all the complaints on this forum back when Governors Cup was in AV. Other teams shared about the wind bowl in Lancaster. Girls taking half court shots and scoring. So much fun and crazy how soccer parents drove all over for a game. Lot's of rumor mill, heard it on grapevine and so much speculation going on behind close doors and I just cant share. I have a fly on the wall and my lips are sealed with duct tape. Scouts honor I wouldnt say a word........

1602965752276.png

Apple Valley ok Footy? I remember all the complaints on this forum back when Governors Cup was in AV. Other teams shared about the wind bowl in Lancaster. Girls taking half court shots and scoring. So much fun and crazy how soccer parents drove all over for a game. Lot's of rumor mill, heard it on grapevine and so much speculation going on behind close doors and I just cant share. I have a fly on the wall and my lips are sealed with duct tape. Scouts honor I wouldnt say a word........

View attachment 9289
Then why do you even bring it up? If you can't share- fine. But you're like a kid taunting his peers. It's strange.

Back