ECNL Fall schedules

Where are all the scores for the past 3 weeks across age group? ECNL has no updates on their site
I think most people were posting scores for various age groups and clubs here, since that seems to be the way to find out scores
What age group are in you interested in?

CA boys teams played in NV & AZ with game results posted this past weekend if the home team was out of state.

The Socal v. Socal games the day(s) before or after those games appeared on the schedule out of state but no results for those. Will those be posted/count? or just a delay in timely updates?

As always, there is always a bit of truth and plenty of false in headlines and not much context provided, it's the world we live in. AZ is seeing an increase in positivity rates, with a fair share being adolescent asymptomatic cases. Before you lid blows, yes, there is always the chance of spread to others that are more vulnerable. Everyone is painfully aware. People aren't running around AZ without masks, accosting people. OCT is not MAY, JUN, JUL - not the proudest moment in Arizona governance.

With that said, don't bet your bottom dollar that this surge is going to bring on the proverbial death storm that is always shouted from the highest roof tops. AZ health systems have as recently as a few weeks ago mischaracterized hospitalizations, adding about 2300 hospitalizations to the rolls when in fact patients had just checked into the hospital and subsequently check out the same day. There will be likely another "adjustment" to the hospitalization numbers in the very near future as other hospital networks go back and double check their paperwork.

I suppose we will wait the proverbial two weeks to see if we are overrun our hospital capacity. We didn't at the peak of the surge in JUL, I suspect we won't 2 weeks from now, or 2 weeks from then, and the 2 weeks beyond.
People don't just check into a hospital and checkout the same day. They might go to an emergency room for observation but that is NEVER counted as admissions. Admissions are the numbers counted as hospitalizations.

People don't just check into a hospital and checkout the same day. They might go to an emergency room for observation but that is NEVER counted as admissions. Admissions are the numbers counted as hospitalizations.
Maybe I used the wrong lexicon, but hospitalizations were mischaracterized.

Rebels G05 0 PR 5 we got our butts kicked lol
Rebels G05 5 AZ Arsenal 4
At least you're gracious about the ass kicking......lol! My dd had not played hard core soccer for 8 months until this past weekend. Not easy at all. Most socal teams have not had a chance to stay in soccer shape so just tell the goats to keep their heads up high and keep balling. Nice win the next day Fernando :) Split on the road is good imo

This past weekend in Arizona there was some ECNL games going on and I heard Thorns/Force was over at the next field training. Any truth to that?

SD Surf G06:
4-0 vs AZ Arsenal
7-0 vs Phoenix Rising
I must say based on what others are saying, Surf is playing some really great soccer. I will 100% move them up as the team to beat in SW. Possession soccer is really the best way to play the game and it's fun because everyone touches the ball. It's not the only way to win though so you better be prepared. Soccer in Socal is in danger of playing with Cal South. USL will be the place to be to stay in shape.

I must say based on what others are saying, Surf is playing some really great soccer. I will 100% move them up as the team to beat in SW. Possession soccer is really the best way to play the game and it's fun because everyone touches the ball. It's not the only way to win though so you better be prepared. Soccer in Socal is in danger of playing with Cal South. USL will be the place to be to stay in shape.
Thanks for your kind words. The ECNL Phoenix showcase should be a good test or the girls. They play San Juan Spirits who've beaten the girls twice: 0-1 and 1-1 in PKs. They also play Colorado Rapids and MVLA. All those teams have been ranked high. The girls recently tied Blues in a friendly so they're going to be a force too. Not sure about most of the rest (Slammers, Rebels, etc.) since the girls only played the DA teams last year. I've heard good things though. Looking forward to seeing real games again!!

Back