ECNL Fall schedules

Where did I say “millions” would die, you lying, brainless POS. Find it. Where did I even imply it, you idiot? God, how can one be so stupid and not true to his word and a total liar?
are you ok? you seem more unhinged than usual lol. By the way, the california soccer community seems fine, even though we are traveling every weekend to dangerous Arizona for tournaments. we have been doing it for a while now to include local scrimmages. I wonder why death rates were going down during that time. idiot. You're on this forum, look around. More people are going out and playing soccer. Nobody cares what you say. how does that feel?

Socal v. Socal games out of state starting this coming weekend.

(4) or more Socal clubs playing each other out in Henderson, NV for the boys at least. Close to Vegas so there's that.

Socal v. Socal games out of state starting this coming weekend.

(4) or more Socal clubs playing each other out in Henderson, NV for the boys at least. Close to Vegas so there's that.
I have seen So Cal vs So Cal games out here in Phx as well. And I am not referring to tournaments. Now granted these were not ECNL clubs.

I have seen DPL So Cal teams out here playing each other.

So, it looks like all ECNL Girls teams are scheduled to play on November 7 & 8. I know our club (Surf) is playing against AZ Arsenal and Phoenix Rising that weekend in Casa Grande, but are the rest of the So Cal ECNL teams driving out to AZ to play each other that weekend?

So, it looks like all ECNL Girls teams are scheduled to play on November 7 & 8. I know our club (Surf) is playing against AZ Arsenal and Phoenix Rising that weekend in Casa Grande, but are the rest of the So Cal ECNL teams driving out to AZ to play each other that weekend?
Lovely Casa Grande. Not a lot to do there but play soccer ;) Pro tip. There is a hotel next to the fields (walking distance) that has a bar.

Isn't that where the Giants trained at one point?
I was driving around AZ a few weeks ago and drove into Cubs country. Man, nice digs and a dream for a kid like me. I was looking at one of the many fields of dreams they had and I day dreamed that was at second base and turning two like none other. Then I went 4 for 4 and got the big call up that evening after the game. Just like Jim the rookie :)

Lovely Casa Grande. Not a lot to do there but play soccer ;) Pro tip. There is a hotel next to the fields (walking distance) that has a bar.

That's for sure not much around seems like we had to drive toward phoenix for most things.

What about Tuscon (kino) besides the national park is there much of anything around there to do or see?

That's for sure not much around seems like we had to drive toward phoenix for most things.

What about Tuscon (kino) besides the national park is there much of anything around there to do or see?

Not a whole lot. I would stay in an Airbnb near downtown Gilbert if I had to stay overnight. Otherwise Chandler.

Stay in the Phoenix area somewhere. The drive will be about 40-50 minutes depending on where you stay.

We (Arsenal FC) are not playing on that weekend we are actually playing the AZ clubs this weekend. Quail Run and Red Mountain.

Anybody know where to find the details for how ECNL Champions League spots will be allocated this season?

Back