ECNL Fall Phoenix Showcase. Will it happen

Earlier the poster was referring to U17.

Lafc at that age group looked very good when we played them.

Slammers when both AZ teams played them did not look special. Middle of the pact. And no AZ teams at that age group are not special either.
Being in the middle hound is ok right about now. Middle of the pack looking to make a late run later in the season, if we even have a season. Surf, LAFC, Blues are the teams to beat. Really special teams.

Arsenal AZ with a really nice tie against SW U17 top Nocal team MLVA. Finishing the weekend with a tie against that team is impressive. I had such a great time meeting new parents and seeing old ones who are on their fourth and 5th teams in the last 4 years. Talk about club hopping,,,,,lol!! We had a hoppers beer fest and it was marvelous. Fields were excellent and the weather was perfect. I mean super perfect. Hound, I see now what your talking about now. Girls all had fun. Something really cool happen that I thought was really cool. Two different times a coach came up to say hi to my dd and tell her they were impressed with her play and handed their card to her. Other players too got to chat it up. It was professional and my dd likes that someone appreciated her efforts.

Arsenal AZ with a really nice tie against SW U17 top Nocal team MLVA. Finishing the weekend with a tie against that team is impressive. I had such a great time meeting new parents and seeing old ones who are on their fourth and 5th teams in the last 4 years. Talk about club hopping,,,,,lol!! We had a hoppers beer fest and it was marvelous. Fields were excellent and the weather was perfect. I mean super perfect. Hound, I see now what your talking about now. Girls all had fun. Something really cool happen that I thought was really cool. Two different times a coach came up to say hi to my dd and tell her they were impressed with her play and handed their card to her. Other players too got to chat it up. It was professional and my dd likes that someone appreciated her efforts.
Have to agree with everything, Crush. Great venue and execution and the girls had fun. I also had the pleasure of talking to Hound and his daughter's team (Arsenal) earned that tie - nothing cheap about any of the goals. Arsenal came within a whisker of a third goal in the closing minutes if not for an exceptional save by the MVLA goalie.

It was great for the girls to have the opportunity to play again. Thank you, AZ.

Have to agree with everything, Crush. Great venue and execution and the girls had fun. I also had the pleasure of talking to Hound and his daughter's team (Arsenal) earned that tie - nothing cheap about any of the goals. Arsenal came within a whisker of a third goal in the closing minutes if not for an exceptional save by the MVLA goalie.

It was great for the girls to have the opportunity to play again. Thank you, AZ.

As is normal/usual, ECNL puts on a great showcase. We stopped by briefly today so my DD could watch friends on PRFC play and to catch up with players she roomed with from Real Colorado National. Great club by the way. As a club, Real Colorado National only lost 2 games the entire weekend, beating great teams across the age groups from Real SoCal, Surf, Slammers, etc. I'm sure there were other clubs that had a similar run but beating top CA teams is worthy of some praise. With that said, CA teams aren't hitting on all cylinders due to lack of practice and games.

I'm glad ECNL got in the showcase. There streaming appears to have gone without a hitch. I watched briefly on Friday after noon and the live footage was great. Plenty of smiling faces on the pitch, as well as from parents on the sideline. Reach is a great venue!

Hopefully Surf and others get their tournaments in later this year.

As is normal/usual, ECNL puts on a great showcase. We stopped by briefly today so my DD could watch friends on PRFC play and to catch up with players she roomed with from Real Colorado National. Great club by the way. As a club, Real Colorado National only lost 2 games the entire weekend, beating great teams across the age groups from Real SoCal, Surf, Slammers, etc. I'm sure there were other clubs that had a similar run but beating top CA teams is worthy of some praise. With that said, CA teams aren't hitting on all cylinders due to lack of practice and games.

I'm glad ECNL got in the showcase. There streaming appears to have gone without a hitch. I watched briefly on Friday after noon and the live footage was great. Plenty of smiling faces on the pitch, as well as from parents on the sideline. Reach is a great venue!

Hopefully Surf and others get their tournaments in later this year.
I saw my ego ((My Carl)) get triggered and at first I was not happy, Happy. However, it's true. I did hear that the LAFC vs MVLA U17 all goat game was amazing and was played with style of excellent possession I heard. I heard the crowd go nuts when LAFC scored first but then MVLA came back late with the equalizer and the worse thing about soccer and showcases. They tied. I hate ties in soccer but I get it and I accept it but I still hate it. I would also like to add that ECNL needs to put a little something something on the table for these games next time.

It was very nice to meet you as well. Fields were fantastic. Arsenal had to play a perfect game today for the tie.

MVLA has some very good players
They are a superior team vs Arsenal. They are rusty. A team to beat.

A lot of fun to watch them. Very talented.

It was very nice to meet you as well. Fields were fantastic. Arsenal had to play a perfect game today for the tie.

MVLA has some very good players
They are a superior team vs Arsenal. They are rusty. A team to beat.

A lot of fun to watch them. Very talented.
I pulled into the parking lot at 5:15am Cali time and the lights were on and the picture of the fields were out of this world. I even got goose bumps just looking. I walked on the grass and it was pro grass 100%. It was amazing shot with the sun looking to rise in the east like it always does and just sit and be thankful for soccer. I brought that attitude back with me to California and will look to get in some games in this state.

I pulled into the parking lot at 5:15am Cali time and the lights were on and the picture of the fields were out of this world. I even got goose bumps just looking. I walked on the grass and it was pro grass 100%. It was amazing shot with the sun looking to rise in the east like it always does and just sit and be thankful for soccer. I brought that attitude back with me to California and will look to get in some games in this state.
1605531870766.jpeg

What a great weekend of soccer. It was great seeing new teams play in ECNL. 05 Force team played some amazing soccer this weekend. They have a great front of forwards on each side and there backline is one of the best I've ever seen. HEAT FC 05 is a really good team and I watched this Force team pick them apart with there forwards making good runs and there backline dropping dimes to there forwards winning 8-2. FC Dallas and Real Colorado National also stood out this weekend playing some impressive soccer with their athletic players. Great to see teams playing soccer and smiles on the players faces.

Yes. I asked one of the parents.
My dd said they were the best team we played over the weekend. The Force is back. Props to our awesome GK. She took on some serious incoming and had a clean sheet. They had one shot hit goal post and it went across to our GK. Talk about dodging a bullet. Thank God my dd team got them at 6:30am is all I can say. So proud of our tough girls who fought to the end and we almost won. Soccer is a trippy sport man. Anyone team can pull off the upset if you try. The hope to win every game is cool. I love soccer :)

My dd said they were the best team we played over the weekend. The Force is back. Props to our awesome GK. She took on some serious incoming and had a clean sheet. They had one shot hit goal post and it went across to our GK. Talk about dodging a bullet. Thank God my dd team got them at 6:30am is all I can say. So proud of our tough girls who fought to the end and we almost won. Soccer is a trippy sport man. Anyone team can pull off the upset if you try. The hope to win every game is cool. I love soccer :)
I believe 310 is talking about the 05 Force team. The Force 04 team is a competitive team as well..

I believe 310 is talking about the 05 Force team. The Force 04 team is a competitive team as well..
Yes, I can read bro...lol!!! I was talking about the club, The Force. That was the top club back in the day. Some coaches hop around too. A little hoping is good for the soul. Makes one stronger. Not easy for a kid joining a new team every year.

Back