ECNL Fall Phoenix Showcase. Will it happen

As the second set of games kicks off, starting to see some buffering and max res dropped to 480p on some fields. It’s a lot of wireless internet demand at once.

Day 1 impressions
MVLA - looks strong as ever with dominating 5-0 win over Hawks.
Real CO Nationals - dominated slammers also with5-0 victory not surprised, they are very talented
FC Dallas - impressed with result over LAFC Slammers which I have heard should be very good this year.

Fields were 100% excellent at Reach 11, where ALL the girls Reach for the Stars!! It was fun to get into some games finally. Scores are meaningless, MOO. I saw some really good sharing of the rock today. Thank you AZ. I dont think I will see you again or any state for that matter until some time next year.

Day 1 impressions
Real CO Nationals - dominated slammers also with5-0 victory not surprised, they are very talented
FC Dallas - impressed with result over LAFC Slammers which I have heard should be very good this year.
I saw the MVLA/Hawks game. It was much more competitive than the score indicated. It was 2-0 with about 15-20 minutes remaining in the game and the Hawks were creating some chances.

Day 1 impressions
I guess it matters which 18 of the 24 or so get to suit up for LAFC

I guess it matters which 18 of the 24 or so get to suit up for LAFC
It isn't like FC Dallas is a ... club-- plus those other states have about 7-10 games played already. The NorCal teams definitely looked a bit out of game conditioning in the first games as far as the ones I watched Force/Thorns and Davis.

Day 1 impressions
Slammers at this age group are a middle of the SW division type of team. FYI. Now the LAFC squad is very good.

ECNL SW U17 results through Sat
Friday. 4-9-0
Sat. 2-10-1
Oh oh, what happen to SW u17? No soccer last 9 months for the majority of the teams? I can say the team from Nebraska played hard and gave us a great scrimmage type of showcase, type of games that dont count. Like I said before, I'm not a fan of this showcase format. It's like looking in the refrigerator three times thinking you missed the good stuff and you look again and again and nothing really in there that is tasty. The fields are amazing and kids look happy to play some games. No more soccer for a while. Cases and more cases.

Slammers at this age group are a middle of the SW division type of team. FYI. Now the LAFC squad is very good.
I missed the age group you're talking about 06' or 05'? Initially I thought you were talking about the 07's but that age group isn't at the showcase.. I tend to skim posts.. I apologize

I missed the age group you're talking about 06' or 05'? Initially I thought you were talking about the 07's but that age group isn't at the showcase.. I tend to skim posts.. I apologize
Earlier the poster was referring to U17.

Lafc at that age group looked very good when we played them.

Slammers when both AZ teams played them did not look special. Middle of the pact. And no AZ teams at that age group are not special either.

Back