ECNL 2

Just out of curiosity - what is happening to CDA Slammers HB G04? I heard the goalie left but not sure about the rest of that team. Are they staying together to compete in Discovery next year or are they they new Slammers ECNL RL team?
The team was disbanded and majority of players being used for LAFC ECNL RL and ECNL. A few will play on new 04 team. Heath Oberle will coach the LAFC ECNL RL team and as of now, there is not a 2004 HB team competing in Discovery.

I looked at an ECNL 2 / RL roster to see where these kids played at the previous year.
16 players on the roster.
6 came from 2 different discovery teams.
7 came from 2 different ECNL teams
3 came from Champions or Europa teams

I looked at an ECNL 2 / RL roster to see where these kids played at the previous year.
16 players on the roster.
6 came from 2 different discovery teams.
7 came from 2 different ECNL teams
3 came from Champions or Europa teams

Where did you find the roster? Curious.

Where did you find the roster? Curious.
Backdoor channel. Saw a player from another team posting for their fundraiser on Facebook. You can then see the names of all players on all rosters. (Had waaaayyyy too much free time on a boring conference call yesterday).

Backdoor channel. Saw a player from another team posting for their fundraiser on Facebook. You can then see the names of all players on all rosters. (Had waaaayyyy too much free time on a boring conference call yesterday).
Dear Admin, can you add a button for "creepy"?

Question...
If ECNL tentative schedules have been out and have been getting revised, anyone have any info on the RL schedule?

-Go to ECNL website
-Click on Menu bar (options will appear on the left)
-Scroll down to ECNL REGIONAL LEAGUE
-Click on League Schedules
(It will then show all the clubs participating in the regional league)
-Click on your club
-Click on your daughter’s age division.

Back