East county u18/19 2020/21

Banana Hammock

SILVER ELITE
If someone wanted to finish out their last year and stay local, not worrying about being recruited, which east county team looks to be the best option? My short list is Crusaders, United, and Sporting.

If it’s for on the boys side Sporting has the better team of the three. They play sdda flight 1 as well as CRL. Team is competitive and coach is no nonsense. Most of the boys have been together for awhile. If u just wanna have fun and not compete I don’t think he’ll be a good fit on the team. Cannot speak for the other two teams culture or coach.

it would be for boys 03 and he plays SCDSL Discovery and CRL now. He used to play SDDA flt 1 several years ago and knows most of the kids on each team. He is tired of traveling for competition and is probably not going to pursue college ball any more. Want to finish his last year and have fun.

As a referee I have seen the older boys teams of all three clubs. I would go with Sporting. They have some really good coaches for those older boys teams and their older teams did well last year. Good atmosphere.

Back