EAL SOUTHWEST 2005

Wondering… will all games be played at silver lakes? And who looks to be the favorite this year?

Per a friend who has a son on an 05 boys team, they are not sure of fields but is pretty sure "all games" will not be played at Silverlakes. As far as favorite?... i think its a crap shoot.

As some have noted, EAL has a mix of teams that have an MLS Next squad which would assumed to be the #1 team in that age group for that club that has MLS Next and EAL. Some clubs do not have an MLS Next team, so the EAL team would probably be that clubs #1 team in that age group (RE: Liverpool FC IA SoCal, Laguna United, Albion SC Riverside, Santa Monica Surf). Still, doesn't mean too much at this point until they start playing.

Rex
Per a friend who has a son on an 05 boys team, they are not sure of fields but is pretty sure "all games" will not be played at Silverlakes. As far as favorite?... i think its a crap shoot.

As some have noted, EAL has a mix of teams that have an MLS Next squad which would assumed to be the #1 team in that age group for that club that has MLS Next and EAL. Some clubs do not have an MLS Next team, so the EAL team would probably be that clubs #1 team in that age group (RE: Liverpool FC IA SoCal, Laguna United, Albion

Also looked at the field list for EAL games. Silver lakes was on their. Although some teams home fields were too. Wondering if it’s just on every clubs home field.

As some have noted, EAL has a mix of teams that have an MLS Next squad which would assumed to be the #1 team in that age group for that club that has MLS Next and EAL. Some clubs do not have an MLS Next team, so the EAL team would probably be that clubs #1 team in that age group (RE: Liverpool FC IA SoCal, Laguna United, Albion SC Riverside, Santa Monica Surf). Still, doesn't mean too much at this point until they start playing.

Would this mean that teams that don’t have mls next teams but have EAL teams would be moving their number 1 teams to mls next next year?

Back