Does your team have access to your pre-COVID training facilities? (Schools, parks, etc)

Does your team have access to your pre-COVID training facilities? (Schools, parks, etc)

• IE - No, we do not have access to our original training facilities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ventura - No, we do not have access to our original training facilities

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm taking a poll of teams/clubs who do or do not have access to their pre-COVID training facilities. Please mark your county and yes/no. Thank you.

Not sure how to answer the poll question as raised. We do have access to the same facilities, with differing site based restrictions on what training is allowed.

Some fully distanced, so essentially conditioning only.

Some with limited contact permitted, so basic training with no scrimmages/competitions.

Some that don’t regulate usage at all.

Not sure how to answer the poll question as raised. We do have access to the same facilities, with differing site based restrictions on what training is allowed.

Your answer would be "yes". I'm merely getting data about teams who can go to the same field that they practiced on in Feb 2020, restrictions or no. Now, if you were not allowed on your fields but were going there anyways under the radar, your answer would be "no".

NorCal here. Still practicing on the same fields as we have for years. Public school fields, too, though I believe the city has some joint ownership of them.

Following up - this looks about right compared to the teams I've had conversations with. (I didn't know about Ventura but also not surprising given it being outside of LA County)

We're starting to see some movement by some school districts -- while it may still be a month or two for access, it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel.

SCC back down to 28 per 100K yesterday. One day only, but better than we’ve seen in a long time.

cut it in half 3 more times and they can play. (officially)

SCC back down to 28 per 100K yesterday. One day only, but better than we’ve seen in a long time.

cut it in half 3 more times and they can play. (officially)
Didn’t the goal post move again though? Now it’s ICU capacity. Or is it just all 3 factors now:

- Rt below 1
- Below 7 cases per 100k
- ICU occupancy below 85%

Didn’t the goal post move again though? Now it’s ICU capacity. Or is it just all 3 factors now:

- Rt below 1
- Below 7 cases per 100k
- ICU occupancy below 85%
It doesn’t really matter. Some are leading indicators, some are lagging. But they all go up and down together.

By any measure, I think LA starts play in March/April. Maybe a little later with the new variant.

Back