Do you think if a club has an issue of a coach having inappropriate relations with a child it...

I am not who you think I am. I have a son that has played with WC for 5 years...won 2 championships and were finalists 2 years. Played for BG for 2 years. My daughter came over 2 years ago. I think it is YOU that is embarrassed. I am only stating the facts that I KNOW. Sorry that you do not approve of my views. I’m very quiet on the forum and am more of an observer but I finally had to speak up because this thread was getting out of control. There are some valid points and then there are others you just want to take advantage because of their ill feelings towards the club. However, you or no one else can tell me what to do or think.

@ecsoccermom alright I am hereby calling bullshit. Post the email or leave the forum. Now.
I called two 04 parents one found out from the forum and one found out from me calling them. You are enabling the most horrifying behavior imaginable.

Post the email.

He broke the texting policy and was let go.
So is this what Albion told you? A guess technically they told you the truth LOL.

I have confirmed with 2 age groups that they have not received anything. And multiple people on this forum and off all believe you are the same person. If not go ahead and prove it.

So is this what Albion told you? A guess technically they told you the truth LOL.

I have confirmed with 2 age groups that they have not received anything. And multiple people on this forum and off all believe you are the same person. If not go ahead and prove it.
I am not the same person and honestly I don’t NEED to prove anything to anyone. I just told everyone who my son played for. If they knew anything about me they would know.

I am not the same person and honestly I don’t NEED to prove anything to anyone. I just told everyone who my son played for. If they knew anything about me they would know.
We are still waiting. And you are still online. Are you drafting a fake email now? Is that what this is? Are you still desperately trying to protect pedophilia in sports? Explain yourself.

What made you into such an asshole?

Answer the question now!!!
I've always been an asshole, you've seen it on this board and off-topic. EC is implying that Albion gave everyone full warning that this was going on. That didn't happen. What possible purpose would there be for that?

So did they tell you simply that he broke the texting rules or that he was grooming them with sexual talk? Big difference.

If you don't need to prove anything why are you on this board? Sounds like you have a point to make or an ass to kiss. Funny how all of a sudden your dd is a starter.

I've always been an asshole, you've seen it on this board and off-topic. EC is implying that Albion gave everyone full warning that this was going on. That didn't happen. What possible purpose would there be for that?
I have to go with E-reader on this one, nobody knows an asshole better than him, he lives in a house of mirrors.

Albion is just a POS club and so is FACT posting nonsense.
You’re not wrong on the first part but the fact of the matter is EC is full of it: there was no notification given to the team. Albion dropped the ball and let countless young girls be exposed to a lecherous imp of a man and then tried to pretend it never happened.
@ecsoccermom had better have some Primos reasons to be defending Albion right now, oh wait...

Look, I am not comfortable posting the email here. In rereading the posts, I realized there may be a misunderstanding. The email I received was recently sent out (within the past week), I am not trying to argue that Albion sent an email immediately after the incident.
In my opinion, the recent email explained why Albion took the actions they have up to this point. Other parents in the club will have to decide for themselves.
I am not condoning Sheri's actions. I don't have experience with this sort of issue so I can't say how another club would have handled, but based on the information I was given, I don't blame the club.

Look, I am not comfortable posting the email here. In rereading the posts, I realized there may be a misunderstanding. The email I received was recently sent out (within the past week), I am not trying to argue that Albion sent an email immediately after the incident.
In my opinion, the recent email explained why Albion took the actions they have up to this point. Other parents in the club will have to decide for themselves.
I am not condoning Sheri's actions. I don't have experience with this sort of issue so I can't say how another club would have handled, but based on the information I was given, I don't blame the club.
Like I said
Primo

Back