Director of Educational and Social Welfare

Xman

BRONZE
What's the role of a Director of Educational and Social Welfare in a DA club?

Is the DA club a residential fully funded program? If so, it would be the guy making sure the kids are being educated properly and socially healthy. If its a non-residential program, then its the guy that does nothing of value.

Understood, thanks for clarifying. The Pateadores aren't a fully funded residential club, are they?

Understood, thanks for clarifying. The Pateadores aren't a fully funded residential club, are they?
I've heard that their DA is partially to fully funded, but have no details and somebody else would need to verify. I do not believe they have a residential academy.

As soon as I saw this title and pats, I knew who the “ director” would be...lol
I don’t want to bash people online but I do know he is not well liked at Pats, his son plays for the 2004 team.

Sounds like a made up job for the govt or something? Never heard or seen anybody in this capacity but maybe there's a need?

As soon as I saw this title and pats, I knew who the “ director” would be...lol
I don’t want to bash people online but I do know he is not well liked at Pats, his son plays for the 2004 team.

Talks a good talk but in reality couldn't walk the walk, maybe that's why very few really liked him much when he attempted to coach?

Back