Democrats/Supporters Out To Dismantle The Foundation Of America !

I think they control the House, right? And they have more voters? Minorities are good, though! They keep America great.

hey nonwonder you’re friends with Iz. He doesn’t know the definition of words either! Look up “infant.”
There goes your liberal taste.

I think they control the House, right? And they have more voters? Minorities are good, though! They keep America great.

hey nonwonder you’re friends with Iz. He doesn’t know the definition of words either! Look up “infant.”
"I'm like really smart, I know good words, I use the best words!"

Trouble with logic/semantics again I see......

Are you trying to say that the new norm is constant lying, having laws and policy made by the wealthy for the wealthy (that don't understand or even fathom the lives of the less fortunate), foreign policy by conspiracy theory while ignoring intel (and daily briefings), the undermining of decades of diplomatic and military gains while siding with one of our countries biggest enemies and that the rest of the country (the overwhelming majority) need to just learn to just except and live with it?

In the future just lean back on the couch and pretend you're in session.....just don't post.

Poor poor Rodent........

Are you trying to say that the new norm is constant lying, having laws and policy made by the wealthy for the wealthy (that don't understand or even fathom the lives of the less fortunate), foreign policy by conspiracy theory while ignoring intel (and daily briefings), the undermining of decades of diplomatic and military gains while siding with one of our countries biggest enemies and that the rest of the country (the overwhelming majority) need to just learn to just except and live with it?

Just checking in and I see stupid is still the norm...shocking.

Back