Democrats/Supporters Out To Dismantle The Foundation Of America !

I’m so proud of the institutions maintaining our country.
Whether it’s justices, military, intelligence or science, every time Trump steps too far outta line he gets smacked by his own administration and the judiciary. Unprecedented clap-backs against their own commander-in-Chief and president.
Only the wacko GOP Congress doesn’t stand up to him and the voters all over the country fixed that a couple of months ago.
He and his idiot mob are pretty much entertainment at this point.
You supported Hillary, right?

Whether it’s justices, military, intelligence or science, every time Trump steps too far outta line he gets smacked by his own administration and the judiciary. Unprecedented clap-backs against their own commander-in-Chief and president.
Only the wacko GOP Congress doesn’t stand up to him and the voters all over the country fixed that a couple of months ago.
Actually, I think as of today even Republicans in the Senate are clapping back on him!

Are these the same institutions that couldn’t keep the Russians out of the elections? The same institutions that couldn’t properly vet a President 2 years prior to the election?

Sucker. Kek

Are these the same institutions that couldn’t keep the Russians out of the elections? The same institutions that couldn’t properly vet a President 2 years prior to the election?

Sucker. Kek
So proud they remind Trump who’s boss, all the time.

Actually, I think as of today even Republicans in the Senate are clapping back on him!
These nincompoops will be go down in the ship with t. When all else abandon the tangerine man they will still be their doing his bidding while he shits on their future.

Kamala Harris Admits “Medicare for All” Would Kill Private Health Insurance—but So Would a “Public Option”

A public option is merely a slower and more politically feasible way to achieve the destruction of private health insurance than Sen. Harris proposes.

Friday, February 01, 2019

Michael Kinsley memorably quipped, “A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth—some obvious truth he isn’t supposed to say.” Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) recently committed a gaffe when she admitted that Sen. Bernie Sanders’s (I-VT) Medicare for All proposal would oust close to 200 million Americans from their existing health insurance arrangements, a prospect that causes public support for Medicare for All to plummet from 56 percent to 37 percent. Harris thus helpfully illustrated why Sanders’s proposal is, to be kind, so pie-in-the-sky bonkers that it would never pass Congress.— Tabarok

4430_ce052ea95dfe35291c6fa7fcf8819492.jpg

Reality is hard for Democrats/Progressives to grasp......

4430_ce052ea95dfe35291c6fa7fcf8819492.jpg

Reality is hard for Democrats/Progressives to grasp......
Are you trying to say that the new norm is constant lying, having laws and policy made by the wealthy for the wealthy (that don't understand or even fathom the lives of the less fortunate), foreign policy by conspiracy theory while ignoring intel (and daily briefings), the undermining of decades of diplomatic and military gains while siding with one of our countries biggest enemies and that the rest of the country (the overwhelming majority) need to just learn to just except and live with it?

Back