DA Cup Competition for 2019/2020

Bushy! Bubby! This ^. Is. Awesome. Tell me ... Could you paint yourself as any more (outside of ballster of course) of a close-minded ECNL fanatic?

Just stating facts my friend. 04 Quakes are very talented an physical team. 04 Mlva team is just as good and maybe better. They would destroy a lot of GDA teams. They both top teams is Norcal my friend and these are just facts. Not a close-minded ECNL Fanatic at all. No need to compare Knight Rider

Hmmmm, let me see. Your logic seems to be that the real games where an ECNL team did not struggle, and dominated, against GDA teams recently at Silverlakes somehow don't count, while the mythical games in your imagination where the ECNL team struggles against GDA teams in your head count more. And that real games against "GDA brass" from a couple of years ago, where again the ECNL team did not struggle and dominated, also don't count because those teams they beat somehow magically started to play faster and more physical once they put the GDA patch on their uniforms, while the ECNL team started to play slower and less physical because after they decided to keep their ECNL patch.
And you wonder why I called you an assclown.

And ballster ... Dude. You're not helping yourself here. Again ... Silverlakes. Again ... years ago. And again ... could you paint yourself as any more close-minded?

And yes, while you reference "logic" here (albeit in the context that your 04 daughter may well have used), it does come into play in my/our analysis ... 1) there are obviously teams in ECNL that would "dominate" (seems to be one of your faves) teams in GDA, and vice versa, and 2) the teams are not the same as what they were two or so years ago due mostly to physical maturity but also adds/drops, etc. And here you are, gettin' all emotional in your responses citing a "patch on their uniforms" ... Strugglin' Sir.

Again ... Very simply (and it's quite apparent that you and your buddies may be blind to it considering the success of this team over the past few years), they looked physically smaller and played at a slower pace IQ wise in comparison to what I've seen across the country in the top GDA teams in this age group. Coaching for a living myself and having kids in both of the aforementioned organizations tends to help me a bit when it comes to forming these opinions : )

Regardless ... It's been fun and hope to see ya out there (you guys don't the kiss blowing emoji but that's what would've gone here)

My Sons ... My rebellious Sons! You rah-rahs are just the cutest aren't ya?

Let's have a look back on what my simple, "pretty good" analysis of a team that just happens to be of the ENCL variety combined with you kids assuming that I'm one of those all in GDA guys ... Ho-Lee-Hell ... GREATNESS!

And all of this ^ without even a hint of the ole' GDA is better than ECNL talk ... I mean ... My Goodness Fellas. You're better than this ... aren't ya?
Yeah right, on the bolded. The resident GDA-jocking, Texas troll is back with that cute Texas twang again.;)

And ballster ... Dude. You're not helping yourself here. Again ... Silverlakes. Again ... years ago. And again ... could you paint yourself as any more close-minded?

And yes, while you reference "logic" here (albeit in the context that your 04 daughter may well have used), it does come into play in my/our analysis ... 1) there are obviously teams in ECNL that would "dominate" (seems to be one of your faves) teams in GDA, and vice versa, and 2) the teams are not the same as what they were two or so years ago due mostly to physical maturity but also adds/drops, etc. And here you are, gettin' all emotional in your responses citing a "patch on their uniforms" ... Strugglin' Sir.

Again ... Very simply (and it's quite apparent that you and your buddies may be blind to it considering the success of this team over the past few years), they looked physically smaller and played at a slower pace IQ wise in comparison to what I've seen across the country in the top GDA teams in this age group. Coaching for a living myself and having kids in both of the aforementioned organizations tends to help me a bit when it comes to forming these opinions : )

Regardless ... It's been fun and hope to see ya out there (you guys don't the kiss blowing emoji but that's what would've gone here)

You lost me at....... .....wait I’m still lost on what your trying to say!!

Yeah right, on the bolded. The resident GDA-jocking, Texas troll is back with that cute Texas twang again.;)
Haha. That’s a first. Never ever seen anyone try to gaslight people with a Texas twang before. That fool is breaking records for Dumb ratings on his posts.

Back