CRL Academy

So the DPL has their own fall league and now the same teams will play each other in the summer and spring in CRL Academy? Or just CRL? I'm trying to modify my flow chart of club soccer so when some asks about how it works.

Said it earlier somewhere but seems appropriate to post here.
New club name: Loophole FC.
Mission statement: We play by the rules. Because we make the rules. And if something hurts our bottom line, we change them.

So the DPL has their own fall league and now the same teams will play each other in the summer and spring in CRL Academy? Or just CRL? I'm trying to modify my flow chart of club soccer so when some asks about how it works.
The DPL teams will play in CRL Academy. That was my understanding in the meeting.

What about Boys teams in CRL Academy? Unless I'm missing something, there is no DPL for Boys.

U12 only for the boys.

Since ussda now starts at U13 CS has decided to jump the shark with the "Academy' moniker.

Cal South in famous or infamous for using marketing names to sell...like state or national cup which is just a fractional regional tournament so selling out a "academy" bracket, limiting competition, and giving some clubs preferential treatment is a new sneaky low but they will make more $$$ doing so they are happy to sell the illusions.

Waiting for an announcement that ECNL2 will have their own bracket. Would it be called CRL Elite?

Has there been an official ECNL2 announcement yet? I've seen some team names at tournaments listed as ECNL2 teams, but haven't seen an official release.

Has there been an official ECNL2 announcement yet? I've seen some team names at tournaments listed as ECNL2 teams, but haven't seen an official release.
Clubs are making "ecnl2" teams. Or regional. And even taking on other clubs teams. 05s CDA Slammers Segovia is now LAFC Slammers ECNL2. 05s CDA Slammers Whittier is now Strikers ECNL2.

So what’s the word on CRL Academy? I see the CRL schedules have been released - where does the CRL Academy fit into that? I’ve noticed several age groups do not have a full 12 teams - wouldn’t those spots be filled by wildcards from the play-in? Anyone know what’s up?

So what’s the word on CRL Academy? I see the CRL schedules have been released - where does the CRL Academy fit into that? I’ve noticed several age groups do not have a full 12 teams - wouldn’t those spots be filled by wildcards from the play-in? Anyone know what’s up?

Marketing gimmick the "name"of the game..what you see on the schedule is what it is for the season.

Same ole CRL but w/ more games in the summer, 6 for olders 3x in a row in the Aug heat. Rest of the games in winter (youngers) or the spring (olders).

10-11 games for single brackets and 7 for the double bracketed ones with a cup playoffs for the other games.

Marketing gimmick the "name"of the game..what you see on the schedule is what it is for the season.

Same ole CRL but w/ more games in the summer, 6 for olders 3x in a row in the Aug heat. Rest of the games in winter (youngers) or the spring (olders).

10-11 games for single brackets and 7 for the double bracketed ones with a cup playoffs for the other games.

Thanks for your response. I understand how CRL works, I was just confused as to where this new "academy" supposedly fits in. I thought it was supposed to be comprised of DPL teams in a separate bracket. Yet I see a few DPL teams in a few of the age groups on the regular CRL schedule. Is the schedule from the CRL academy being published somewhere else? Just curious. Also if the academy is comprised of DPL teams does that mean that those teams play each other in the league in then again in CRL academy games? Seems kind of redundant to me, so I'm wondering if I'm not understanding it correctly.

Thanks for your response. I understand how CRL works, I was just confused as to where this new "academy" supposedly fits in. I thought it was supposed to be comprised of DPL teams in a separate bracket. Yet I see a few DPL teams in a few of the age groups on the regular CRL schedule. Is the schedule from the CRL academy being published somewhere else? Just curious. Also if the academy is comprised of DPL teams does that mean that those teams play each other in the league in then again in CRL academy games? Seems kind of redundant to me, so I'm wondering if I'm not understanding it correctly.

U12 boys & girls appears to be only age this season that is not a normal bracket where winner moves on to regionals.

For u12 only two groups of 7 teams that play 6 games regular season plus some playoffs/cup to determine age group league champions
https://2019crlleagueseason.sportsa...mentguid=E89FAC52-8643-45C8-8A2A-AA11904DF59C

CRL schedules are not posted anywhere else that I know of.. what you see is what you get, Cal South is trying to fit in a marketing name "academy" with something that already was there basically. Ran the two groups in several age groups last season but reduced that to u12 for 19-20'

Can someone explain to me again why teams that already play each other during league play need to play 7 more games against the exact same teams in a separate closed league?
I could see it being a good idea if you had the DPL teams playing against the other teams that qualified to play in CRL.

Can someone explain to me again why teams that already play each other during league play need to play 7 more games against the exact same teams in a separate closed league?
I could see it being a good idea if you had the DPL teams playing against the other teams that qualified to play in CRL.
The rules of the Matrix are beyond human comprehension.

Will the top couple teams from each CRL league play each other at the end? So two DPL teams and two other teams face off?

Back