Creationism2

"When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property."

"When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property."

And we allow books that promote that in our public schools? Something should be done.

, “The foundation of our empire was not laid in the gloomy age of ignorance and superstition but in an epoch when, above all, the pure and benign light of revelation had ameliorating influence on mankind and increased the blessings of society.” George Washington

Washington was sworn into office on a Bible
All but two Presidents have done so.
The exceptions were sworn in using a law book.

The Bible is a religious book, it is also a history book.
History books are not always a comfortable read.

1 Peter 4:8: Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Why do I get the impression you revel in posting that disgusting portion of history
you and your political party created/supported and now promote in public schools.

I can't wait for the truth to be revealed. I love bible questions and bible debate Husker Du. You sure like to Cherry Pick the Scriptures. Is that how you scored in hoops....lol! Have you read the letters that never made the cut? Letters of Enoch? Love letters of Adam and Eve. Thomas wrote a letter as did Judus. The fact is, thousands and thousands and miles and miles of letters and books over time and history are sitting under the Vatican and will be released for all of us to read some day. These Magicians and lairs tricked us all. The truth was hidden from all of us on purpose. Many spiritual men and woman wrote letters about Yeshua, about The Christ and the Creator. 66 letters=Bible and that's all their is folks is nuts and makes zero sense to me and I want all of it and I want it all asap.

Santa Claus is not mentioned in the Bible...
Santa Claus is derived from St. Nicholas, allegedly an actual person. There are no "saints" under any name in the Bible. The concept of sainthood was introduced hundreds of years after the last incidents described in the Bible (except for Revelations, the ultimate drug trip fantasy).

Santa Claus is derived from St. Nicholas, allegedly an actual person. There are no "saints" under any name in the Bible. The concept of sainthood was introduced hundreds of years after the last incidents described in the Bible (except for Revelations, the ultimate drug trip fantasy).
I'm glad you agree that Santa Claus is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible...

Santa Claus is not mentioned in the Bible...

I do not wish to offend anyone so I use a different person. This person Santa Claus answers your wishes. Rewards you for being a good kid. Write any letter you want to him......but we all know, he is make believe. Still some kids insist he lives in the north pole.

I do not wish to offend anyone so I use a different person. This person Santa Claus answers your wishes. Rewards you for being a good kid. Write any letter you want to him......but we all know, he is make believe. Still some kids insist he lives in the north pole.
I don't know any adults who believe in Santa Claus.
I do know many adults from all walks of life and education levels that believe in Jesus Christ.
Apparently their are approx 250,000,000 "believers" here in the USA.

So it's not just the Catholics --

What a revelation Magoo...

Brian Hallenbeck and Taylor Hartz, The Day, New London, Conn.
June 22, 2021·5
Jun. 22—Navy sailor Randall Tilton was sentenced to 210 years in federal prison Tuesday for the sexual abuse of seven infants and toddlers in a case U.S. District Judge Jeffrey Meyer and government prosecutors called the worst of its kind they've ever seen.

Back