Creationism2

Visual search query image

IDK....
Perhaps because the boy has parents of his own, who had the same talk regarding responsibility as you did with your son.
When I got to the age where it was obvious to the elders involved that sex between myself and my high school girlfriend of the time was highly likely at any moment I was fortunate in a way that my GF's mother was a nurse whose shift at the hospital began about midnight. She often gave me rides home after GF and I had spent a few hours on the couch doing our "homework". She gave me pretty explicit talks about what might happen if we weren't careful.

Last edited:
When I gi]ot oi the age where it was obvious to the elders involved that sex between myself and my high school girlfriend of the time was highly likely at any moment I was fortunate in a way that my GF's mother was a nurse whose shift at the hospital began about midnight. She often gave me rides home after gGFand I had spent a few hours on the couch doing our "homework". She gave me pretty explicit talks about what might happen if we weren't careful.
Mormon? Strick Evangelcal? Holy Roller Elders? I was right about you. You were deprived of procreation the sacred way because of the Elders. Plus being put on ship at sea serving our coutry with no girls must have been tough. I feel you man.

I'm too far gone.

Xavier Becerra the turd from California who runs HHS is
the " Monkeypox " Public Heath Emergency on America.

Here we go again:

No in person voting
Mail in Ballots
All businesses locked down
No interstate travel
No in person banking

Plus:

No food
No gas
No water

FUBAR

FJB