Covid risk management at soccer events

I started this thread because I wanted to figure out whether I needed to cancel my daughter’s participation in December tournaments.
If you are having that many concerns, I think you can answer your own question. Just also weigh the psychological impact it may have in your DD who may have been looking forward to getting a small part of her normal life back.

If you are having that many concerns, I think you can answer your own question. Just also weigh the psychological impact it may have in your DD who may have been looking forward to getting a small part of her normal life back.
Why do you think it was on the table at all?

As it happens, Nevada cancelled tournaments anyway, so it’s moot.

Why do you think it was on the table at all?

As it happens, Nevada cancelled tournaments anyway, so it’s moot.
Why don’t think what was in the table? I responded directly to your comment about possibly cancelling your daughters participation in the tournament your team signed up for.

Why don’t think what was in the table? I responded directly to your comment about possibly cancelling your daughters participation in the tournament your team signed up for.
I have no real need to discuss whether you or I believe there is a risk of covid transmission at tournaments. Nor am I looking to judge your decision to go, or have you judge my decision to not go, to a particular tournament.

If you have thoughts or experience with things like renting from air-bnb to avoid hotel lobbies and restaurants, that would be great. It’s kind of moot for Mayor’s Cup, but may be useful in the future.

I have no real need to discuss whether you or I believe there is a risk of covid transmission at tournaments. Nor am I looking to judge your decision to go, or have you judge my decision to not go, to a particular tournament.

If you have thoughts or experience with things like renting from air-bnb to avoid hotel lobbies and restaurants, that would be great. It’s kind of moot for Mayor’s Cup, but may be useful in the future.
What are you talking about?

You - I started this thread because I wanted to figure out whether I needed to cancel my daughter’s participation in December tournaments.

Me - if you’d have that many concerns, you already know the answer.

You - why do you think it was on the table at all?

Me - what is on the table, I was answering your question...

You - I have no real need to discuss whether you or I believe there is a risk of covid transmission at tournaments.

Im not sure if you are mixing up conversations or what but man you’re all over the place.

Yes...I’ve said this previously. AirBnB is the way to go. Bring your own groceries and is a great little safe place.

I like you Dad4 and appreciate your take on certain things, but your continued tactic of mischaracterizing someone's argument to fit your narrative is really weak. Your welcome to disagree but your accusations that I'm spreading the virus are unfounded and unnecessary.

He does this all the time. It allows him to make the arguments he wants instead of the ones that actually rebut the argument, makes him feel like he's winning, makes him feel like he's on the virtuous side,, and lets him get away with lazy arguments. It's his favorite technique.

He does this all the time. It allows him to make the arguments he wants instead of the ones that actually rebut the argument, makes him feel like he's winning, makes him feel like he's on the virtuous side,, and lets him get away with lazy arguments. It's his favorite technique.
You're off topic, Grace. Read the top post.

Back