Copper Sky Cup G2010

Thank you. Sounds like a great game. @Luis Andres, you guys are in the wrong tournament. 8-0 today...and knowing RR it was probably 7 at half then you guys played keep away.

I wish we were at copper sky. The other team didn’t get one shot at goal. Let’s see what happens next game. The gaffer has a rule. No more goals after 8-0. Just play keep away.

I wish we were at copper sky. The other team didn’t get one shot at goal. Let’s see what happens next game. The gaffer has a rule. No more goals after 8-0. Just play keep away.
It's a problem with tournaments in general. Top teams cant find each other that way.

We'd be better off renting a field somewhere central and just playing a few 30 min games.

Considering the circumstances this Arsenal Team had to go through away from soccer& I’m happy with what the girls showed out there today. I was able to gauge where they’re at against a quality SD Surf Select team and I’m happy. We just need to train bc 1 month of training and 1 sub isn’t going to cut it against top competition. Hopefully the kids will have a better showing at mayors and surf cup.

Considering the circumstances this Arsenal Team had to go through away from soccer& I’m happy with what the girls showed out there today. I was able to gauge where they’re at against a quality SD Surf Select team and I’m happy. We just need to train bc 1 month of training and 1 sub isn’t going to cut it against top competition. Hopefully the kids will have a better showing at mayors and surf cup.

That’s not a bad loss considering you guys played vs a new and improved Surf 2010 Select team, which is probably right now the top 2010 team from SD. 1 sub is tough. 2-3 is better. We had 6 Blues 2010 Rennie team players and 6 guests on the RSL tournament and still managed to win it all. Slammers and that top 3 Arizona team was the toughest competition we faced out there. Still waiting to see the full squad play. Hopefully soon.

Maybe blues and surf can stick around and play a scrimmage Monday. Luis can take video post a link on the forum. I look forward to seeing the video, thanks in advance Luis.

if I had that kind of pull sure lol. But everyone was just exhausted Sunday afternoon and I’m sure everyone just wanted to get home from the 6 hour drive that they all awaited. The drive there is fun, the drive home sucks.

if I had that kind of pull sure lol. But everyone was just exhausted Sunday afternoon and I’m sure everyone just wanted to get home from the 6 hour drive that they all awaited. The drive there is fun, the drive home sucks.
What was the drive back like Luis? The come down coming back from AZ after all the rush of soccer is insane. Plus, you have to wake up today and try and and cope. Check this out. Grandpa has all his Latino friends still and I went to go hand out with him yesterday. W went and got Caldo soup in El Monte. After that we went to his friends soccer game in the city of ___________________ and all I can say is the Mexican Adult Leagues are in full swing. I also saw a big time flag football game going. Two LA Sheriff's drove by and did nothing. It was a fiesta unlike any other and I loved it all and had zero fear. Zero, natta and neither did Grandps who has Alzheimer's and is 74. He's choosing to live life now!!!!

What was the drive back like Luis? The come down coming back from AZ after all the rush of soccer is insane. Plus, you have to wake up today and try and and cope. Check this out. Grandpa has all his Latino friends still and I went to go hand out with him yesterday. W went and got Caldo soup in El Monte. After that we went to his friends soccer game in the city of ___________________ and all I can say is the Mexican Adult Leagues are in full swing. I also saw a big time flag football game going. Two LA Sheriff's drove by and did nothing. It was a fiesta unlike any other and I loved it all and had zero fear. Zero, natta and neither did Grandps who has Alzheimer's and is 74. He's choosing to live life now!!!!
There was an accident on the 10 yesterday right after the wind mails. We hit the road around 4:30 and didn’t get home until 11. Would I do it again sure. Why not as long we can’t play here, we’ll go out there to play the best competition. Excited to be out there for Surf again.

That’s not a bad loss considering you guys played vs a new and improved Surf 2010 Select team, which is probably right now the top 2010 team from SD. 1 sub is tough. 2-3 is better. We had 6 Blues 2010 Rennie team players and 6 guests on the RSL tournament and still managed to win it all. Slammers and that top 3 Arizona team was the toughest competition we faced out there. Still waiting to see the full squad play. Hopefully soon.
The Surf team is SDSC G2010 minus 2 very solid kids. They’re a great team! Just wish the our kids could’ve gotten a second game, that was our only competitive game of the tournament. Our girls would’ve def given them a better game than that 3-0 loss Surf put on them in game 1.

Back