Continued Blues Covid Email Thread

Due to the nature of anonymized Internet message boards I think it's only natural to wonder about the people you communicate with. I've been doing this our entire back and forth. I mean the obvious question is if the person is a troll. You know, just posting for fun. I don't think that's the case with you. I think you're a real live person with passionate opinions. This then begs the question if you communicate the same way in real life. I mean I think it's easy to envision that you wear a MAGA hat while driving your full-sized Dodge Ram with a large Trump flag on the back, perhaps with a fake AR-14 as a flag post. I then wonder how you might communicate with friends and family. Those Thanksgiving dinners are probably pretty interesting. Then I go even farther back and wonder what your own childhood might've been like. Perhaps you played American football, or aspired to, but didn't make the cut. Academics wasn't your thing, but you could build one hell of a beer bong. When the party was over, aka, high school, you had no idea what to do with your life. You decided to serve in the military, honorably. When you got back to civilian life, you had this intense bitterness that you missed out; that you were screwed over. An emptiness. You saw your classmates become successful, in a capitalistic way. Now, you're the assistant to the regional manager for the South West region of ACME Insurance. Pays well, but is boring as hell.

I know none of the above is true, but you can see how the mind can wander. I suspect you're a Trump bumper sticker supporter variety. Maybe you have a blue lives matter sticker as well. Maybe a semper fi sticker -- I mean I would if I were in the marine corps. I also, don't think you communicate in real life like you do on these boards. I suspect when your kids, especially the older ones, come to you and tell you they don't agree with your views, you tell them that is ok and you served in the military so people could have differing viewpoints. Different thoughts. Different perspectives. You tell them why you have your views, and they do the same. The discussion doesn't end with you needing to be "right" or you requiring that they assimilate to your perspective.

I was planning on going line-by-line to show the inconsistencies in your arguments. How you've been incapable of seeing another viewpoint. Keeping in mind, I rarely mentioned precisely what my viewpoints are. I mostly just asked you questions. Perhaps they led you to believe that I am a "leftist". The only thing you conceded in this entire conversation was that Trump's comments about McCain were not "cool". Though you did justify them by suggesting McCain was a bad guy due to his failed first marriage. But, you probably voted for him in 2008, because you don't care what a politician says or does. All you care about are policies.

Anyway, I think this bodes well for Trump. His base is passionate and immovable. It will just be a numbers game at this point.

QUOTE="NorCalDad, post: 361223, member: 7903"
Due to the nature of anonymized Internet message boards I think it's only natural to wonder about the people you communicate with. I've been doing this our entire back and forth. I mean the obvious question is if the person is a troll. You know, just posting for fun. I don't think that's the case with you. I think you're a real live person with passionate opinions. This then begs the question if you communicate the same way in real life. I mean I think it's easy to envision that you wear a MAGA hat while driving your full-sized Dodge Ram with a large Trump flag on the back, perhaps with a fake AR-14 as a flag post. I then wonder how you might communicate with friends and family. Those Thanksgiving dinners are probably pretty interesting. Then I go even farther back and wonder what your own childhood might've been like. Perhaps you played American football, or aspired to, but didn't make the cut. Academics wasn't your thing, but you could build one hell of a beer bong. When the party was over, aka, high school, you had no idea what to do with your life. You decided to serve in the military, honorably. When you got back to civilian life, you had this intense bitterness that you missed out; that you were screwed over. An emptiness. You saw your classmates become successful, in a capitalistic way. Now, you're the assistant to the regional manager for the South West region of ACME Insurance. Pays well, but is boring as hell.

I know none of the above is true, but you can see how the mind can wander. I suspect you're a Trump bumper sticker supporter variety. Maybe you have a blue lives matter sticker as well. Maybe a semper fi sticker -- I mean I would if I were in the marine corps. I also, don't think you communicate in real life like you do on these boards. I suspect when your kids, especially the older ones, come to you and tell you they don't agree with your views, you tell them that is ok and you served in the military so people could have differing viewpoints. Different thoughts. Different perspectives. You tell them why you have your views, and they do the same. The discussion doesn't end with you needing to be "right" or you requiring that they assimilate to your perspective.

I was planning on going line-by-line to show the inconsistencies in your arguments.
Do it.........!

How you've been incapable of seeing another viewpoint. Keeping in mind, I rarely mentioned precisely what my viewpoints are. I mostly just asked you questions. Perhaps they led you to believe that I am a "leftist". The only thing you conceded in this entire conversation was that Trump's comments about McCain were not "cool". Though you did justify them by suggesting McCain was a bad guy due to his failed first marriage. But, you probably voted for him in 2008, because you don't care what a politician says or does. All you care about are policies.

Anyway, I think this bodes well for Trump. His base is passionate and immovable. It will just be a numbers game at this point.
/QUOTE

You're not very good at " perception ".........

I'll give you 8 % at best, that's for not going ape shit " Liberal "...Yet.....

Hey where are those little bitches “The Outlaw” and “Lion?” Tough weekend for you punks? Back under your rock, I suppose? Yee-ha!

Hey " Messy ".....

Yeah YOU !

Suck on a Lemon.

https://stmedia.stimg.co/ows_b33d9272-6e91-47b4-a94a-52ac69c61086.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces

Back