Congrats Kaiya!

No hate or jealousy at all, trust me. She just didn't do her research. I was in Germany in the Army. If she thinks Germany doesn't have racism then she's in for a ride.
She will be fine. They hate the TURKS and she's not Turkish. There's plenty of racism in Europe against dark colored people. If She stays on the West she will be fine

She's young and can say whatever she wants. Freedom of speech is an American liberty. If you didn't agree with her personal opinions why not just roll your eyes to what she said and move on instead of attack her on a soccer forum.

She will be fine. They hate the TURKS and she's not Turkish. There's plenty of racism in Europe against dark colored people. If She stays on the West she will be fine
They don't like lots of people. I have a family member that gets hassled there all the time. Latin American.

She's young and can say whatever she wants. Freedom of speech is an American liberty. If you didn't agree with her personal opinions why not just roll your eyes to what she said and move on instead of attack her on a soccer forum.
And again she doesn't appear too bright. If she was she would have known attitudes in Europe towards foreigners/minorities. On the other hand living abroad may open her eyes to some realities. Like the fact that the US is one of the least racist countries in the world.

But then I look at her twitter feed and find that she may be too "woke" to ever change.

2020-11-05_0943.png

@Mad Hatter - trying to justify your aggressive public attacks against a young women is even more disgusting.

You two are a bit obsessive. It's creepy. Stop and delete your posts - for your own player's sake.

They don't like lots of people. I have a family member that gets hassled there all the time. Latin American.

And again she doesn't appear too bright. If she was she would have known attitudes in Europe towards foreigners/minorities. On the other hand living abroad may open her eyes to some realities. Like the fact that the US is one of the least racist countries in the world.

But then I look at her twitter feed and find that she may be too "woke" to ever change.

View attachment 9419

I guess we know Outlaw’s new handle. Racist.

Back