Coaching Changes....like sands through the hourglass.....

Hearing of quite a few changes lately. Post your updates or any scoop on what is happening.
A few that I've heard of (these are all on the girls side):
  1. Baker out at Blues and will be a trainer for Slammers. (But he is still on the blues website)
  2. Randy Dodge to Pats
  3. Neil Powell out at Pats (also heard that "others" have also left but don't have any names)
  4. Toumi out at West Coast
  5. A few coaches left Liverpool this winter and went to Pats
  6. Looks like some Slammers coaching changes between affiliates and some of their RL teams

We heard that Abdelghani Toumi commuted from San Diego to WCFC. I assume the commute was an issue. He is listed as Technical Director with San Diego Strikers/ Rebels SC Central San Diego.
The drive was the issue.

I believe that the Strikers info was there even prior to him being at WC. He will be coaching somewhere in SD but I haven't heard where yet.

This popped up in my email this morning.
1623340323484.png

1623340450769.png

7/26-7/29 • 9AM-12PM
$300 PER PLAYER
Open to Boys & Girls, ages 7-14
Bonita Creek Park • 3010 La Vida • Newport Beach • 92660

Coach Greg Baker has 25 years of coaching experience. He has given over 60,000 lessons and is the leader in teaching players how to be technical in a competitive way. As a coach, his teams have won 6 National Championships and 3 CIF titles. Greg has worked with hundreds of collegiate and professional athletes, most recently including players such as Reilyn Turner (UCLA), Samantha Williams (Stanford), Isabella D’Aquilla (Santa Clara), and Trinity Rodman (Washington Spirit). Now bringing his talents to Slammers FC, both Greg and the Slammers coaching staff aim to create the most intense, challenging, and fun experience for every player in camp. The players can expect to work on the following:
• Classroom-style tactical work.
• Game-situation technical work.
• Professional shooting technique.
• Proper, physical defending.
• Short-sided games.
So Cal Training, Corona, United States