Coach tossed - 2008 National Cup Semi-Final.

That’s the way to do it - let’s teach our young DD’s that men can verbally abuse you and act without integrity - as long as you win the game, men can treat you anyway they like - and then when you are an adult, don’t complain if you don’t get equal pay
Any updates on who will be taking over for GB’s 2007 team?

More then likely he would stay ECNL with one 07 team. Who will be DA 07 coach then is better question.

I wasn’t there, but talked to people who were. Here’s the answers I’m getting, granted it’s second-hand knowledge.
1. It was a very quick, probably underserved red, but with his reputation I don’t think anyone is blaming the ref.
2. Only a couple players leaving and quite a few coming in. They will still be the team to beat in Cal South next year.
3. They are undecided on whether or not they want to play in regionals. I have no idea why, sounds crazy not to go.

Ps. I don’t know how many on the current team have been there all 4 years, but 4 straight state championships is unbelievable. Whatever you think of the current coach, congrats to the girls.
Hmm, JSerra is quite good and when our HS beat them this year in the CIF semi's I didn't hear too much coming out of that coach negatively speaking. I guess the cheers from our side might have drowned that out though:)

Back