Coach Movement and 2018 Assignments

Have you asked "Albion (Gins and Board...)" about that? Or are you just following the hysteria in this thread?
Espola-I thought that you were going to ask Ginns for us? When can we expect a response?

As of an hour ago, Albion parents still have not been notified.
Espol a- We are still waiting for you to ask Gins.....

Do you think that your daughter was the only one to get these texts, or are you aware that it went to others. (Sorry I can't scroll all the way back and see what you posted.) Why not get a screen grab and post it (with identifying info for your daughter removed)? This would allow people to see the depravity of this creep.

He was casting a wide net, I know of at least 1 college sophomore along with 4 freshman and then there is also the kid or kids on his current team. Those are the ones we know of but who knows how many others. Make sure you hammer home to your kids to tell you immediately even if something just seems “weird” and no matter how embarrassing it might be.

He was casting a wide net, I know of at least 1 college sophomore along with 4 freshman and then there is also the kid or kids on his current team. Those are the ones we know of but who knows how many others. Make sure you hammer home to your kids to tell you immediately even if something just seems “weird” and no matter how embarrassing it might be.
I feel so bad for your daughter and the other players. I deal with these types of cases too often. I can tell you from my professional experience that most victims feel better when word spreads, even if they aren't personally identified. Getting it to the media can be cathartic, and spread the word more broadly.

Please find a way to reach out to law enforcement, and spread as many documented details as you can (redacted texts, etc), to make this widely know in the local media.

Assuming what you have described is accurate, there must be many, many, many more victims.

I feel so bad for your daughter and the other players. I deal with these types of cases too often. I can tell you from my professional experience that most victims feel better when word spreads, even if they aren't personally identified. Getting it to the media can be cathartic, and spread the word more broadly.

Please find a way to reach out to law enforcement, and spread as many documented details as you can (redacted texts, etc), to make this widely know in the local media.

Assuming what you have described is accurate, there must be many, many, many more victims.

It’s 100% accurate. I had zero beef with Albion or Tony Sheri prior to this. Both were instrumental in the college process and Albion was a great experience prior to this. I don’t wish ill on the club nor do I blame them for this occurrence personally. Tony Sheri had me fooled too. I trusted my child to him, released her to him as Albion asks parents to do....I did not see him for what he was.

My only complaint with Albion is why they are sweeping this under the rug instead of turning it into an opportunity
to teach awareness and encourage open dialogue while at the same time informing those families possibly affected so that they can take action an ensure the safety of their kids. That’s it, that’s all I have issue with as far as Albion.

Prior to the Albion incident(s), Scheri worked with at-risk kids for 7 years with San Diego County after leaving NJ following allegations of sleeping with a high schooler...this gets worse and worse.

Prior to the Albion incident(s), Scheri worked with at-risk kids for 7 years with San Diego County after leaving NJ following allegations of sleeping with a high schooler...this gets worse and worse.

And Albion allowed him to continue his quest! They did not take action when they know he was accused of past allegations of inappropriate conduct! They have the funds and resources to start a pro team, hire lawyers and build a multi million dollar company but not to protect the children! They were aware of Tony's past and never did a simple extra back ground investigation based on the Red flags. They chose to turn a blind eye and allowed him to recruit more players to the super club!

What exactly would you have me do? As mentioned my child is no longer a “child”technically. She is in a different state attending school and does not want anything to do with this other than to have it stop. Albion the club is aware and has fired the guy and then gone silent. What would you have me do other than “ just posting on a forum”? I did not hire Tony Sheri. Albion did. Do they not bear some responsibility to communicate this to their paying customers? What if this was your child?
Well I believe we should still get this motherfucker and expose him. He needs to be behind bars. He has children and they can be in danger.

Back to Coach Movement :D - SC Blues are building a G2006 Flight 1 team to be coached by Chris Vaught for the 2019-2020 season. Any thoughts on the coach? Is there a good website on Coach information and feedbacks? My DD is invited to tryout and can't get enough info on the coach other than he coached High School and Slammers and SC Blues before. Thank you in advance.

Back to Coach Movement :D - SC Blues are building a G2006 Flight 1 team to be coached by Chris Vaught for the 2019-2020 season. Any thoughts on the coach? Is there a good website on Coach information and feedbacks? My DD is invited to tryout and can't get enough info on the coach other than he coached High School and Slammers and SC Blues before. Thank you in advance.
Go watch his teams play in the fall league (should be at least a game left), watch some winter tournaments, and watch some practices, (incognito if necessary) :) You can then make a decision yourself whether it's the right fit for your DD. Anything you get from the forum on any specific coach will likely be a mixed bag.

Always best to watch the actual practice vs. the tryout. This way you will know what you are getting. Looks like next year at the blues there will be: 1. DA Team, 2. ECNL Team, 3. Sarabia Flight 1 Team and then 4. Chris Vaught Flight 1 team. This sounds like the 4th ranked 06 team at the blues.

Just make sure you are joining for good training and for at least 10 months of the year. The "lower" teams sometimes practice less and have less focus then the higher teams.. but this would be true of most clubs.

Here are his teams from this fall:
http://elements.demosphere-secure.com/73496/teams/91742887/92462794-91743014/TEAM.html
http://scdslsoccer.com/_element_dis...463110-91742999/TEAM.html?dummy=1542321383242
http://scdslsoccer.com/_element_dis...486488-91743002/TEAM.html?dummy=1542321398123

I’d also add- don’t chase a “flight 1” team unless you are sure they belong in flight 1.

Sucks to be on that flight 1 team and get killed every week. Or have players from another team on the club come and take away playing time so the team can compete.

I’d also add- don’t chase a “flight 1” team unless you are sure they belong in flight 1.

Sucks to be on that flight 1 team and get killed every week. Or have players from another team on the club come and take away playing time so the team can compete.

Agreed! I am glad the question is about the coach and what he can offer. You can have the best club + bad coach and have an awful year of development!

Back