Coach Movement and 2018 Assignments

All coaches should be fingerprinted. However, that is only going to show past arrests where the person was fingerprinted. There are many more ways to investigate someone's background via open sources online. If others in San Diego soccer knew about his past, then Albion should have also.
Parents did voice their concern to Albion about his past. Yet they continued to let their children be exposed to him.

No offense as I can appreciate your DD not wanting to revisit this situation, but here we are bashing Albion for no action when no one else with the ability to take action and protect others from this alleged creep is taking action either. Please tell me someone is doing more than just posting on a forum.

What exactly would you have me do? As mentioned my child is no longer a “child”technically. She is in a different state attending school and does not want anything to do with this other than to have it stop. Albion the club is aware and has fired the guy and then gone silent. What would you have me do other than “ just posting on a forum”? I did not hire Tony Sheri. Albion did. Do they not bear some responsibility to communicate this to their paying customers? What if this was your child?

So it’s the parents fault.....got it.
No not implying that at all. You did not know.

I was thinking of Steve Leacock at Surf who was a drunk but no one did nothing because they felt it did not impact their child. And Rells and Bakers who scream at kids although not in the same realm.

Here people heard about this but said he is not texting my child so I don't care. Business as usual.

What exactly would you have me do? As mentioned my child is no longer a “child”technically. She is in a different state attending school and does not want anything to do with this other than to have it stop. Albion the club is aware and has fired the guy and then gone silent. What would you have me do other than “ just posting on a forum”? I did not hire Tony Sheri. Albion did. Do they not bear some responsibility to communicate this to their paying customers? What if this was your child?
Fair question, if it were me I would be gathering the group of people who I know have evidence and contact the local news agency. I would also take what I have to the Authorities and/or Activist groups for guidance. I do applaud you for even coming on the forum to bring this to light. I don’t think we can leave all this up to Albion to handle as it especially if i wasn’t satisfied in how they are handling it.

I would most likely also be looking under every rock to find this guy in order to discuss this in person with him.

Fair question, if it were me I would be gathering the group of people who I know have evidence and contact the local news agency. I would also take what I have to the Authorities and/or Activist groups for guidance. I do applaud you for even coming on the forum to bring this to light. I don’t think we can leave all this up to Albion to handle as it especially if i wasn’t satisfied in how they are handling it.

I would most likely also be looking under every rock to find this guy in order to discuss this in person with him.
As mentioned, my daughters wish is to not revisit, so I am not going to go to the cops and media and tell them that my adult daughter, whose name they can freely spout, got a few suggestive texts from her old coach. What exactly are the cops going to do? My daughter is thousands of miles away from where this came to light. And how exactly did Albion make the discovery? I don’t even know how he finally got caught.

As mentioned, my daughters wish is to not revisit, so I am not going to go to the cops and media and tell them that my adult daughter, whose name they can freely spout, got a few suggestive texts from her old coach. What exactly are the cops going to do? My daughter is thousands of miles away from where this came to light. And how exactly did Albion make the discovery? I don’t even know how he finally got caught.

Somebody turned him in.

The parents of the players under the age of 18 who received suggestive texts from AS need to speak out, since Albion is not. Albion families deserve to know the full story.

And this is exactly why these scum get away with it and why Albion thinks they can get away with not doing anything.

How would you and your daughter feel if he was/is successful in recruiting one of these young girls? #notmyproblem

And this is exactly why these scum get away with it and why Albion thinks they can get away with not doing anything.

How would you and your daughter feel if he was/is successful in recruiting one of these young girls? #notmyproblem
Go fuck yourself and don’t ever mention my kid again.

Albion will have to take full responsibility when this happens again and it will happen again. But they won’t since they can’t take responsibility for hiring him knowing his past.

The parents did the right thing and notified Albion. Every Albion family needs to call tonight and tomorrow and demand answers for the club covering this up. The blame here lays 100% on them.

Back