Climate and Weather

You're such a sucker...
One thing we have learned about Idiot Multi...he doesn’t read enough.
Hence his stupendous ignorance.

Finally, US cities are busily investing billions of dollars to bolster their resistance to rising sea levels. New Orleans established the Hurricane and Storm Damage Risk Reduction System shortly after Hurricane Katrina killed more than 1,600 people in 2005, leaving 80% of the city underwater. The system includes a series of massive dam barriers, reinforced levees and flood-walls stretching some 560km around the city. The city also built a living water system of parks, wetlands and other existing features to reduce reliance on pumping and canals. It is one of the largest public works projects in US history and the most expensive flood-control system in the world. Boston, Houston, Miami, New York City and dozens of other places are following suit, albeit on different scales.

One thing we have learned about Idiot Multi...he doesn’t read enough.
Hence his stupendous ignorance.

Finally, US cities are busily investing billions of dollars to bolster their resistance to rising sea levels. New Orleans established the Hurricane and Storm Damage Risk Reduction System shortly after Hurricane Katrina killed more than 1,600 people in 2005, leaving 80% of the city underwater. The system includes a series of massive dam barriers, reinforced levees and flood-walls stretching some 560km around the city. The city also built a living water system of parks, wetlands and other existing features to reduce reliance on pumping and canals. It is one of the largest public works projects in US history and the most expensive flood-control system in the world. Boston, Houston, Miami, New York City and dozens of other places are following suit, albeit on different scales.
You are correct... I don't read "news" o_Othat is driven by political motives. Pull your head out of your ass (if it's not already too far up Adam Schiffs ass) and try thinking for yourself. Oh wait, you don't do that. As evident of your post that you stated that you follow a social narrative even if it's wrong.

Can you say Crash and Burn? You need to take a break before you lose all credibility.... ahhh too late for that!!! Lol Sunshine!! You just can't hang!!

You are correct... I don't read "news" o_Othat is driven by political motives. Pull your head out of your ass (if it's not already too far up Adam Schiffs ass) and try thinking for yourself. Oh wait, you don't do that. As evident of your post that you stated that you follow a social narrative even if it's wrong.

Can you say Crash and Burn? You need to take a break before you lose all credibility.... ahhh too late for that!!! Lol Sunshine!! You just can't hang!!
As I knew, you don't read the news. You're an ignoramus. It shows.

As I knew, you don't read the news. You're an ignoramus. It shows.
Hey Wez... if you want to read fake news and pretend it's factual then be my guest. You're an idiot anyway so it makes sense that you would believe anything they tell you to. Hey, you're still parading around as Santa so I rest my case....

Messy, Legend, Wez... no matter who you post as you'll never be with the cool kids.... the crash and burn trifecta!!!! Lol!!!

Hey Wez... if you want to read fake news and pretend it's factual then be my guest. You're an idiot anyway so it makes sense that you would believe anything they tell you to. Hey, you're still parading around as Santa so I rest my case....

Messy, Legend, Wez... no matter who you post as you'll never be with the cool kids.... the crash and burn trifecta!!!! Lol!!!
So you don't read the news? You're ignorant and proud. That's how you act, so at least you're consistent. Uneducated and proud of it, like your boss The Donald. He's obese, as are most of his supporters...you too, multi? Ignorant and fat?

So you don't read the news? You're ignorant and proud. That's how you act, so at least you're consistent. Uneducated and proud of it, like your boss The Donald. He's obese, as are most of his supporters...you too, multi? Ignorant and fat?

Hilarious, these conspiracy theory Trump Humpers think we're the same person.

I don't read fake news like you do loser. I'm so in your head now! You can't keep your accounts straight!! LMAO at the three of you!!!

I don't read fake news like you do loser. I'm so in your head now! You can't keep your accounts straight!! LMAO at the three of you!!!
So you don't read the news. Is that why you have no understanding of basic facts? Ignorance is bliss. You haven't heard of Harrod's? You're a piece of work. Read a book, read the news, get out of Temecula. Grow and learn; it will change you. You don't want to stay stupid forever, do you?

So you don't read the news. Is that why you have no understanding of basic facts? Ignorance is bliss. You haven't heard of Harrod's? You're a piece of work. Read a book, read the news, get out of Temecula. Grow and learn; it will change you. You don't want to stay stupid forever, do you?
That must have made sense to you when you posted it... removing all doubt again that you are the forum idiot.

Speaking of basic facts... I know your reading comp skills are something you're working on but try harder. You'll find that you won't look so foolish when you post.

Oh..and Sunshine. You can try your hardest to name drop but your still not gonna sit with the cool kids. You're forever going to be a loser. Now head off to your white power meeting... and take your other accounts with you. Pathetic!!

Crash and burn Sunshine!!! Lol!!!!

Back