Check this out Newsom Daughter in AZ

And you know personally that his daughter did not travel to Arizona to play? We all know the answer to my question but just want to see if you can answer it honestly and not with 3 paragraphs of nonsense.

I’m not the one making a false allegation about someone. I know that birthers like you make up false allegations about others and then demand that people prove your falsities false. Pathetic but for the course.

Let’s see. He was accused of letting his daughter play in AZ, which was a lie. So now you’re accusing him of being responsible for his daughter’s soccer club violating youth sports guidelines when there’s no proof of that either? And you’re doing it for the sake of supporting why you think you and your kids should be doing whatever they want although more people are dying of Covid in this country than at any prior time. I guess all those old people deserve to die because they’re all just giving it to each other and not getting it from anyone else.

No one yet has answered how many people need to die before they’re willing to concede they were wrong. Cuz we’re gonna be at 300,000 later this week and 3000 a day. Small price to pay so you can live vicariously through your kid and @Desert Hound can hit the bar?

I'm accusing him of willfully turning a blind eye to his daughter's soccer team and club violating the youth soccer guidelines that he imposes upon every other team and club in the State.

And it's for the sake of supporting that I think my kids, and all the other kids across the State, should be able to enjoy the exact same COVID-related practices that Newsom's kid enjoys at San Juan. Because there is no way they were able to compete at the Desert Super Cup while maintaining a "stable cohort" of 12 kids, and maintaining 6 feet between every player at all times. Both of which Newsom requires for non-SJ clubs under the current August 3 guidelines that Newsom refuses to update.

Lastly, I'm not convinced that allowing my kid's club to enjoy San Juan's COVID-related, Newsom-approved practices will substantially increase COVID cases or deaths in California. And if I'm wrong, and what San Juan has been doing DOES substantially increase the 300k death total, then why the heck is Newsom willfully allowing San Juan to continue those COVID-related practices?

I'm accusing him of willfully turning a blind eye to his daughter's soccer team and club violating the youth soccer guidelines that he imposes upon every other team and club in the State.

And it's for the sake of supporting that I think my kids, and all the other kids across the State, should be able to enjoy the exact same COVID-related practices that Newsom's kid enjoys at San Juan. Because there is no way they were able to compete at the Desert Super Cup while maintaining a "stable cohort" of 12 kids, and maintaining 6 feet between every player at all times. Both of which Newsom requires for non-SJ clubs under the current August 3 guidelines that Newsom refuses to update.

Lastly, I'm not convinced that allowing my kid's club to enjoy San Juan's COVID-related, Newsom-approved practices will substantially increase COVID cases or deaths in California. And if I'm wrong, and what San Juan has been doing DOES substantially increase the 300k death total, then why the heck is Newsom willfully allowing San Juan to continue those COVID-related practices?

You heard it here first. The Governor of the State of California should also be his daughter’s soccer club manager.

Is San Juan violating guidelines? Does the Commerce Clause allow a governor to prohibit dumb people from engaging in this kind of dumb interstate commerce?

Keep making up stupid nonsense. It’s fun to see the stupider and stupider things you people say after each prior stupid thing keeps getting exposed.

You heard it here first. The Governor of the State of California should also be his daughter’s soccer club manager.

Is San Juan violating guidelines? Does the Commerce Clause allow a governor to prohibit dumb people from engaging in this kind of dumb interstate commerce?

Keep making up stupid nonsense. It’s fun to see the stupider and stupider things you people say after each prior stupid thing keeps getting exposed.

You tell me:

Are San Juan players practicing or playing games in stable cohorts comprised of no more than 12 players?

Are San Juan players maintaining 6 feet separation at all times in practice or games?

Is San Juan traveling to Arizona over Thanksgiving weekend consistent with Newsom and Ghaly's statements a couple weeks ago that they discourage players from traveling to other states to play sports?

If Newsom knew that San Juan was violating his guidelines, does he have a duty as the Governor of California to stop it?

I don't really think your (or anyone's) answers to any of the above matters very much in the grand scheme of things unless you have some insight to offer, but yes, I think they are important questions to ask.

Regarding your commerce clause statement, both Newsom and Ghaly declined to rule out additional restrictions for teams that travel out of state to play games. I don't see how that's possible now.

I’m not the one making a false allegation about someone. I know that birthers like you make up false allegations about others and then demand that people prove your falsities false. Pathetic but for the course.

Lol, nice skip and dance you little sheep. I will go ahead and answer for you "No, I dont know if his daughter violated daddies state orders and gravely endangered others up her return to California "

Lol, nice skip and dance you little sheep. I will go ahead and answer for you "No, I dont know if his daughter violated daddies state orders and gravely endangered others up her return to California "

It’s so fun when someone can’t support an accusation with a single fact, then they get proven wrong, then they keep digging. The only unanswered legitimate unanswered question at this point is how many lobotomies you’ve had birther.

It’s so fun when someone can’t support an accusation with a single fact, then they get proven wrong, then they keep digging. The only unanswered legitimate unanswered question at this point is how many lobotomies you’ve had birther.

Oh Ewok, I thought you were one of the smart sheep. Was I wrong there too? You need to start your little stories with "I think" because that way you are only expressing a speculative opinion not a fact supported by direct evidence. I know this is a big step and hard for you to understand but trust me it will benefit you in the long run especially when you eventually leave the bubble.

Oh Ewok, I thought you were one of the smart sheep. Was I wrong there too? You need to start your little stories with "I think" because that way you are only expressing a speculative opinion not a fact supported by direct evidence. I know this is a big step and hard for you to understand but trust me it will benefit you in the long run especially when you eventually leave the bubble.

Yes, make a false accusation that is nothing more than speculation and then accuse those who demand that you prove it of speculating about your speculation. You must be Outlaw or one of his in bred family.

Yes, make a false accusation that is nothing more than speculation and then accuse those who demand that you prove it of speculating about your speculation. You must be Outlaw or one of his in bred family.

Your puppet master has already demonstrated his hypocrisy dining with the large group at the expensive restaurant 2 weeks ago. He could be a dang super spreader right now killing 1000s according to your logic right? So, we know he doesn't follow his own ordered guidelines. Would it be possible he allowed his kid to travel out of state for soccer? Refer to Exhibit A below.ts-EnFQcf3W4AEa49zjpg-JS620915612.jpg

We don’t, but at least he has shared stories about his kids soccer experiences. Can’t say the same for you, can we?

It must be frustrating for the youth soccer crowd - so full of self pity and the need to live through our children - that I do not share their/your shortcomings.

Your puppet master has already demonstrated his hypocrisy dining with the large group at the expensive restaurant 2 weeks ago. He could be a dang super spreader right now killing 1000s according to your logic right? So, we know he doesn't follow his own ordered guidelines. Would it be possible he allowed his kid to travel out of state for soccer? Refer to Exhibit A below.View attachment 9588

Yeah, we get that you’re looking for excuses to engage in super spreading. Ain’t no rally in Omaha. Ain’t no motorcycle rally in Sturgis. And certainly it ain’t 60,000 people traveling all across the country to/from Surf Cup. You are confusing bad optics with your comfort with killing hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Back