CDA Slammers REFUND families! PROUD ROADBLOCK evidence shows

Does the agreement she signed mention if deposits are refundable or not? That would make it pretty easy to see where this will/should end up.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will have to decline further payment for my daughter to participate in club soccer for the upcoming season. We have come across a financial hardship, and will no longer be able to afford this. Please reply with how to get a refund of my down payment of $206.00 on May 4. We would appreciate a prompt response and refund as these monies will be necessary for our family.
And here is the response:

Thank you for the email. We are sorry to hear that your daughter will not be able to continue with the new season. We will stop all future payments.

As for the deposit made, unfortunately this is nonrefundable.

We wish you and your family the best.

CDA Slammers FC

I don't remember seeing it on the contract!

I was told only 18 players but the coach took 20 for ECNL back in the day. I complained like I always do when someone lies to me and my dd to our faces. One of the hire ups asked me straight up, "Did you signed a contract that only 18 would be on the team?" I said no and then asked, "whatever happenned with keeping your word?" The response was, "This is club soccer."

Last edited:
That’s horrible. If in fact the family is dealing with a tragedy, there’s no reason why the club shouldn’t refund. From a business perspective, I guess they have the right to keep the deposit. Let’s think about this, insurance companies are refunding customers, mortgage companies are allowing delayed payments, but club soccer says no!

Now if the family is trying to get out and move to another club, then they shouldn’t deserve a reimbursement.

I'm super grateful for refund and some more refund from team fees from my dd team from last season. I love our tm btw. Everyone loss some last season and we all need a moment in life where we all decide to teach with mercy.

Back