CDA Slammers Cerritos G07G08 Impact players

We are looking for impact players for our 2007 SCDSL SEASON. Partial scholarships can be awarded. We practice out of Garh High school tues-thurs. Fell free to text. 323-997-2698

We are looking for impact players for our 2007 SCDSL SEASON. Partial scholarships can be awarded. We practice out of Garh High school tues-thurs. Fell free to text. 323-997-2698
Posts like this one always bring me a good chuckle. Season isn't over yet, but here we go looking for "impact players" already. You are going to tell us that between your seven teams there (07/08's), you couldn't find enough "impact players"??? Are any of those coaches developing your players? Or what am I missing here?

Posts like this one always bring me a good chuckle. Season isn't over yet, but here we go looking for "impact players" already. You are going to tell us that between your seven teams there (07/08's), you couldn't find enough "impact players"??? Are any of those coaches developing your players? Or what am I missing here?

Ditto! Responses like these give me chuckles, there always has to be that keyboard warrior that has to get his morning feel good post in. Post was about looking for a few players to help us out, have you heard of injuries? This team has been assembled the last few months and we are like the 4th team if Im not mistaken. "Key Word Impact players" So to your question, I think the program speaks for itself. Your talking almost seems like you don't like the idea of them having a large player pool? What you so angry about?! Have some cofee!

Ditto! Responses like these give me chuckles, there always has to be that keyboard warrior that has to get his morning feel good post in. Post was about looking for a few players to help us out, have you heard of injuries? This team has been assembled the last few months and we are like the 4th team if Im not mistaken. "Key Word Impact players" So to your question, I think the program speaks for itself. Your talking almost seems like you don't like the idea of them having a large player pool? What you so angry about?! Have some cofee!

Don't sweat it! Soccersway trolls and is anti any club bigger than Soccersway's DD's Empire SC.

Funny thing is, at the time of this post, Empire's own G08 team page states "Tryouts!" and "currently looking for experienced club level players to join our team".

Link

Don't sweat it! Soccersway trolls and is anti any club bigger than Soccersway's DD's Empire SC.

Funny thing is, at the time of this post, Empire's own G08 team page states "Tryouts!" and "currently looking for experienced club level players to join our team".

Link
Won’t be long at this age group that any good players from Empire go next door to Legends or make a drive to the OC to play for Blues or Slammers

I hope you are able to find some help coach.... On a related question... Are teams able to add new players during the season in SCDSL? I thought the rosters were "frozen" at some time and only players from the same club were able to join?
Reason I ask is my DD's SCDSL team has two key injuries.

I hope you are able to find some help coach.... On a related question... Are teams able to add new players during the season in SCDSL? I thought the rosters were "frozen" at some time and only players from the same club were able to join?
Frozen? one of my top players leaves for Slammers PA 3 days before our Coast league begins. I received a player transfer request she is now playing SCDSL from Coast so obviously the freeze has no purpose or it's not enforced. I to have dealt with injuries to the point of our first league game I forfited and the second game played two girls short. I now have 9 girls and no subs and 3 are 2009s playing up. I tried to reschedule coast told me to guest players but SCDSL AYSO and other Coast teams were prohibited. Club team player pass it only benfits the big clubs they put out a request for available players and teams have a full bench. Kinda running the mom and pops teams to the ground

Frozen? one of my top players leaves for Slammers PA 3 days before our Coast league begins. I received a player transfer request she is now playing SCDSL from Coast so obviously the freeze has no purpose or it's not enforced. I to have dealt with injuries to the point of our first league game I forfited and the second game played two girls short. I now have 9 girls and no subs and 3 are 2009s playing up. I tried to reschedule coast told me to guest players but SCDSL AYSO and other Coast teams were prohibited. Club team player pass it only benfits the big clubs they put out a request for available players and teams have a full bench. Kinda running the mom and pops teams to the ground
Wow that is a tough situation for sure. Are you prohibited from having a new player join the team, not just guest?

Wow that is a tough situation for sure. Are you prohibited from having a new player join the team, not just guest?
Yes I can register a new player for my team. Even if they are calsouth tied there's ways around it it seems. a player leaves after the freeze and is accepted on another team what's the purpose of the freeze. Presently were in G2008 gold bracket and finding players of the level is the hardest part. Hope to pick up a few new girls after the freeze so for now 9 girls rostered has worked out fine last few games.

There is a Fall Roster Freeze period between the first of August and the first Monday after Thanksgiving, but there is also a process to release and transfer a player during this time. Basically the parent requests a "Release and Transfer" through CalSouth which will be processed if uncontested by both the releasing and incoming club. Should it be contested, there is also a parents appeal process. More info for you at the link below.

https://calsouth.com/release-transfer/

Out of curiosity, and based on your username, is your club the one that lost access to it's fields in SE Los Angeles and is now rebranded?

That's correct.
La Mirada FC is now Deportivo La Mirada out of Norwalk.
Lots of Drama yes with the fields but the Rec program was reinstated.
Club had to move on.

That's correct.
La Mirada FC is now Deportivo La Mirada out of Norwalk.
Lots of Drama yes with the fields but the Rec program was reinstated.
Club had to move on.

Considering what your team has been through, you are doing an amazing job by still managing to be competitive.
Here in Rangers land we were all very sorry that negotiations fell through for the intervention of the city....

Ranger land is a great land. There is so much talent there and with the addition of D.B. the new DOC things are very promising in raising the bar again.

Back