Can boys play with girls in CSL?

Today I saw a boy play on the field and as a goalie with PDSC 09 girls. Is this allowed? He punted the ball and hit one of the other players in the head. Clearly you can’t compare the strength of a boy to a girls. Girl had to come out and I don’t think she came back in. I was just wondering if this is a new rule in CSL

Today I saw a boy play on the field and as a goalie with PDSC 09 girls. Is this allowed? He punted the ball and hit one of the other players in the head. Clearly you can’t compare the strength of a boy to a girls. Girl had to come out and I don’t think she came back in. I was just wondering if this is a new rule in CSL
I don't think I've seen this mentioned in the CSL rules, but I'm curious how you are so positive the child was a boy. Even apart from the question of gender identity (with kids declared as one gender at birth but who identify as another at some point in youth and may transition through surgery eventually) or hyperandrogenism (e.g., cases like South African runner Caster Semenya who identies as a woman, is anatomically a women, but has testosterone well above average for a woman), it's not exactly obvious at age 10 once you get past cultural conceptions of hair or manner.

Back