Cal South sends letter to Newsom

we need to get more than soccer involved - all youth sports organizations need to be on the same page. I'm trying to do that with my website and Instagram page. If there are folks I should reach out to please lmk!

www.saveoursports.wixsite.com/website
I just went to the website. Great job!!!!

If I may offer a suggestion....I would take the links out related to opening schools to keep the website focused on Youth Sports. The President of Cal South in his interview made sure to separate school openings from Youth Sports because, paraphrasing what he said when the reporter tried to combine the two as well, they are two different sets of circumstances with different issues. I would also take the political argument of using our kids as political pawns out to keep the argument focused on Youth Sports.

I just went to the website. Great job!!!!

If I may offer a suggestion....I would take the links out related to opening schools to keep the website focused on Youth Sports. The President of Cal South in his interview made sure to separate school openings from Youth Sports because, paraphrasing what he said when the reporter tried to combine the two as well, they are two different sets of circumstances with different issues. I would also take the political argument of using our kids as political pawns out to keep the argument focused on Youth Sports.
Agree 10000000%

CLML

BRONZE
Spencer is a good guy. If he wasn't going to do anything about it he would have just ignored us. Of course I see a couple of folks on here laughed at your comment. At least we are trying to do something instead of sitting around bitching about it.

Thanks for letting me know!
Ha, I don't care about the laughter reactions; I am not easily discouraged. I'm not one to sit and complain. I am an action person. If I can affect change in some small way for the better, I will do it!

That lawsuit was filed to challenge everyone getting mail-in ballots? Is there a reason why "Kevin Kiley" would want fewer people voting?
the lawsuit has nothing to do with the election. It was filed in June. “We are asking the court for two things: (1) “a judgment that the Executive Order so issued is null and void”; (2), a court order stopping the Governor from further exercising any “legislative powers in violation of the California Constitution.”

the lawsuit has nothing to do with the election. It was filed in June. “We are asking the court for two things: (1) “a judgment that the Executive Order so issued is null and void”; (2), a court order stopping the Governor from further exercising any “legislative powers in violation of the California Constitution.”
The brief was filed Oct 16. It certainly reads like it is about the election.

Others agree that it is --

"A trial date has been set for Oct. 21 in which two Republican Assemblymen will represent their case against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration over an executive order the governor issued changing election laws . ... Executive Order N-67-20 seeks to implement voting by mail for registered California voters as an alternative to in-person voting."

Frank

GOLD
The brief was filed Oct 16. It certainly reads like it is about the election.

Others agree that it is --

"A trial date has been set for Oct. 21 in which two Republican Assemblymen will represent their case against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration over an executive order the governor issued changing election laws . ... Executive Order N-67-20 seeks to implement voting by mail for registered California voters as an alternative to in-person voting."

Speedy

BRONZE
He said that they would be providing an update on Theme parks and "sports" (he did not specifically say youth sports). It was a very quick mention with no details.

I guess that we need to wait until tomorrow
He just added at the end that they will update tomorrow and they hope to have team sports guidelines by end of this week or early next week. He kind of tripped over his words so it was a little cryptic.

crush

SILVER ELITE
No "mixing" of families and get togethers either. He taught us how to put on a mask and that helped me out a lot. I was doing it wrong, silly me :) As we know, the flu season is coming and he wants us all to make sure to wear our mask always and make sure you listen to your Grandmother when she reminds you to wash your hands. Like Grace said many times, no sports mixing or getting extended families together until Spring. The best news from the news conference was that the prediction of 89% hospital beds full by Oct 25 is not at all what they see now. Great job guys :)

Eagle33

PREMIER
No "mixing" of families and get togethers either. He taught us how to put on a mask and that helped me out a lot. I was doing it wrong, silly me :) As we know, the flu season is coming and he wants us all to make sure to wear our mask always and make sure you listen to your Grandmother when she reminds you to wash your hands. Like Grace said many times, no sports mixing or getting extended families together until Spring. The best news from the news conference was that the prediction of 89% hospital beds full by Oct 25 is not at all what they see now. Great job guys :)
did you get your flu shot?

crush

SILVER ELITE
did you get your flu shot?
Never!!! I would say at the looks of things, if you want to eat or just live life without being yelled at, you better where a mask the right way and get vaccine. No way around this and i see me and the wife will soon be leaving for another part of the country after my last child turns 18.

He just added at the end that they will update tomorrow and they hope to have team sports guidelines by end of this week or early next week. He kind of tripped over his words so it was a little cryptic.
I don't believe he said update team sports tomorrow but he did say that team sport guidance would be at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. If he does anything other than us playing games in the very near future, it will be same as today....drive to another State to play.