CA college athletes can now get paid$$

The ignore feature works really well for filtering out trolls.

True, but he makes a good point - why is it tolerated at all?

A cynic might suspect that the website owner's income goes up when the trolls are at their most obnoxious behavior.

A cynic might suspect that the website owner's income goes up when the trolls are at their most obnoxious behavior.

Same reason your political agenda is tolerated. It's called "free speech". You liberals need to understand that you don't get to pick and choose who has to follow the rules. And if you're unsure about what constitutes "a troll", maybe review how many times you've posted, Mr. 10,000+ club member. I was never good at math, but in looking at your start date and posts since then, my guess is you average 10 per day... everyday. But I'm the troll?

Same reason your political agenda is tolerated. It's called "free speech". You liberals need to understand that you don't get to pick and choose who has to follow the rules. And if you're unsure about what constitutes "a troll", maybe review how many times you've posted, Mr. 10,000+ club member. I was never good at math, but in looking at your start date and posts since then, my guess is you average 10 per day... everyday. But I'm the troll?

Have I ever posted "take out your tampon and walk home"?

I'll risk getting this post yanked by reporting that yesterday I started using the Brave browser instead of my old standby google chrome, and I now see many fewer ads on many websites, including this one.

It's called "free speech".
Free speech does not apply here because SoCalSoccer is not a government entity. They are perfectly within their rights to ban you for whatever speech they want. Whether they will is another issue. I enjoy this site, but if this kind of behavior is tolerated, I'll happily stop coming.

Free speech does not apply here because SoCalSoccer is not a government entity. They are perfectly within their rights to ban you for whatever speech they want. Whether they will is another issue. I enjoy this site, but if this kind of behavior is tolerated, I'll happily stop coming.

I'm sure we'd all be destroyed if that happened.

Back