"Brotherhood of Eternal Love"

No, No, No, No please don't twist my words bro. I am not here to promote or sell "Orange Sunshine." My sister knows some of the members of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love and all the doses would be on the house. One time only, never again I promise. I did say that after my last trip over 30 years ago but just like Messy I would re-up for the cause. Regarding Adam, he does 100% have some explaining to do and it would be nice for all those on the left and the right to actually tell the truth. I think some of the Soccer Docs should tell the truth too. So many liars on this planet :(

I don't have to " Twist " your words, you're doing a fine job at Pretzel Logic....

You are NOT firing on all synapses and it shows.....good luck keeping your

head above the logic water line...Ta ta..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espola, I'm sure you don't realize that you're impugning the journalistic integrity of Multi's preferred news source, "babylonbee.com."
You guys crack me up! I can post links from CNN and you will ignore them because they don't fit your narrative... you both need to hold hands and take some "Orange Sunshine"..

I don't have to " Twist " your words, you're doing a fine job at Pretzel Logic....

You are NOT firing on all synapses and it shows.....good luck keeping your
head above the logic water line...Ta ta..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is, Pretzel Logic? I'm curious to hear your definition? I really like it

You guys crack me up! I can post links from CNN and you will ignore them because they don't fit your narrative... you both need to hold hands and take some "Orange Sunshine"..
But you don't, dummy. You post from the place you like. What is it again? "babylonbee.com?" Perfect.

And you continue to bury your head in the sand. Good for you Sunshine!!!
I know. I have completely ignored babylonbee.com all this time. I will never be properly informed.
If I wasn't so ignorant, I'd read babylonbee.com and be a Trumpie like you.

I know. I have completely ignored babylonbee.com all this time. I will never be properly informed.
If I wasn't so ignorant, I'd read babylonbee.com and be a Trumpie like you.
Keep trying Sunshine, your desperation is cute!! Maybe someone needs to flash the OK sign to you?

Crash and burn Messy!!!

Back